𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐙𝐌𝐀́𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Octavia Blake by the fire, the two were currently talking about Clarke Griffin and Lexa Kom Trikru. Vasilisa's eyes found Clarke walk over to them but we're replaced back down to the fire. "Everything okay?" Clarke asked being her mistake. "I've been going over it in my head, We're trying to understand something. How the hell your still alive." Octavia begun the conversation. "What are you talking about?" Clarke asked behind stupid. "We saw you in Tondc before the missile hit. I know you, Clarke. Somethings wrong. And then you and Lexa disappear and just after the wreckage, you and her show up with not a single scratch?" I asked, it sounded stupid.

I pulled on the roots of my hair and looked back up at Clarke, "I'm gonna ask you this, and I want the truth. Did you know they were coming?" I asked looking away from Clarke. There was a moment of silence and my heart was racing at the truth being told without a single word. "Guys..." My eyes blinked and looked at Clarke with realization in my eyes. "You let all those people die? You were gonna let me and Octavia die? My mother-" I stood up and walked around the fire to Clarke. "I did it to save Bellamy, so that we could win this war. Don't you see that?" Clarke asked cutting me off but kept it quiet. "If we evaluated Tondc, Mount Weather would've known that someone tipped us off. They would have found your brother." Clarke explained but I kept my head down.

Octavia had taken the lead this time. "No, Bellamy would have never told you to do that. He would have found another way." Octavia said to Clarke. "I couldn't take that risk." Clarke said making me form an unbelievable smile on my face while I nodded. "Right. Because your in charge now, and you decide who's disposable. You would've fit right in with the Council." I said getting pissed off even more. Yet again, Clarke was in charge because of me, and now she was in charge over her mother because of me. I walked off with Octavia to leave but Clarke caught up with us again. "Hey, guys, wait." "What?" I snapped and turned around. "You can't tell anyone. If people found out-" "The alliance would break. We're not stupid, Clarke. We'll keep it quiet." I said as my eyes were glassy and I felt a single tear down my cheek.

As I turned around I found Lexa who just exited the tent. "Heda." "Commander." Octavia and I said to Lexa in fake respect as it seemed now. "Vasilisa, Octavia." Lexa greeted us with her head high. "It is time for the Southernmost Guard posts rotation. Octavia, you should relieve them." Ryder, Clarke's guard said to us behind Lexa. "Indra expects Octavia to be with a scouting mission with Irgun and Bjorn." I said staying close with Octavia, looking between the two of them. "Now she's needed at the guard post. Indra will join her there shortly." Ryder said and my eyes snap to look at Lexa whom dead at me. "Very well." I said giving in and giving a nod to Octavia whom did the same.

I looked over my shoulder to have Lexa do the same. I looked away and walked off separating from Octavia. I found Ragnar with my eyes, he whom was sitting in front of fire with the boys and wearing a cape over his head. I motioned my head for him to follow me. Ragnar obeyed and followed after me out the camp. Meanwhile, the boys all watched as they disappeared before familiar smirks came on their face. "Think they're going to have sex?" Ivar asked as he ate and smirked looking at his brothers. "Most likely." Floki said making Irgun, Bjorn and Henrik laugh before going back into another conversation.

Apparently, the boys were right when Vasilisa walked deeper but safe to the perimeter where they could be alone. "Lisa, stop! What's wrong?" Ragnar called out for Vasilisa who took a minute to breath. "Clarke's a liar. She let all of us get killed. And what's worse is Lexa knew." I said under my breath while my face was angry but in a pouty face and my eyes glassy again. "What would be worse is all of us dead. Believe it or not, we are all special to Lexa to help win this war." Ragnar said behind me as he held onto my arms. We're conversation escalated when they were running deeper into the forest and chased after each other. I was picked up in Ragnar's arms as I looked down at him from my height off the ground.

I started to feel the lustful atmosphere as Ragnar slowly placed me down on the ground and him over me. The two of us shared a kiss while I felt him fiddle with my jeans. I helped him with mine and his before I felt him push down in me making me moan as my head landed on the ground from the feeling. My moans were muffled by the kisses we shared to keep me quiet. I wrapped my legs around his hips bringing him down deeper feeling my high coming closers. That's when I released as did Ragnar who groaned and rested his head in my neck. I brought my hand to cover the giggles escaping my lips, Ragnar looked up at me with a playful smile on his face. "What are you laughing about?" Ragnar asked finding my giggles funny. "I haven't planned to have sex in the woods. It actually wasn't on my list when I got send down." I said laughing making Ragnar sigh and laugh before he pulled out. I moaned at the emptiness before he helped me up and we fixed each other up before heading back to camp.

───────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 to go back to camp, so she told Ragnar that she would stay out just near camp to get some alone time and fresh air. That's when she noticed Octavia Blake alone as she watched the camp but her eyes found another figure behind her and a tree. An arrow was easily made out making Vasilisa sneak her way behind the grounder who was close to killing her friend. The cold metal of the blade was placed on Ryder's neck by Vasilisa. Ryder looked down at the short girl. "Let's head back to camp, shall we?" I asked before I took his bow and arrows before forcing him to meet with Lexa. Walking back to camp, Ryder was pushed into the tent where Lexa ate alone.

"Let me guess, you sent him to kill Octavia." I asked as I took off my hood that was over my head. Lexa looked at the scene in front of her. "Leave us." Lexa hissed making Ryder stand up. "He's not leaving my sight." I said looking straight at Lexa while blocking Ryders exit. "Stand down for now and wait for my command." Lexa ordered and stood up from her branch throne. "What the hell is wrong with you? What makes you think you can just kill anyone you don't trust?" I asked as I came closer to Lexa. "Because I know I can." Lexa simply answered. "Then I forbid you to kill anyone. That being my friends." I said following after her. "You forbid me? I am the Commander." Lexa said as she collected her gear.

I sighed relentlessly and shrugged my arms. "You know what. I'm done. I won't do this anymore. And to think I started believing your 'we're equal' bullshit." I said as I went to leave the room. "Octavia is a threat. If you weren't so close to her, you'd see that." Lexa said as she followed me into the open area. "I'm close to her because she understands me. Because I know she's loyal. Her brother is more important to her than anyone. Like mine is to me. She would never endanger his life." I said giving a well reason. "And you're willing to risk everything on that? On your feelings?" Lexa asked fixing her straps around her waist. "No fucking doubt. You think feelings make me weak. But your weak from hiding from them. You can say I'm a hypocrite, Lexa, but a liar is not one of them. I know you felt something for Gustus. Because you let me kill him. Your still haunted by Costia. You want everyone to think your this ruthless leader and above it all, but I can see right through you." I said getting closer making her back away until she was blocked.

I stared at her emotionless. "Get out." Lexa hissed containing her anger. "250 people died in that village. I know you felt something for them. But you let them burn." I said shrugging with unbelievablility in my voice and face. "Not everyone. Not you." Lexa said making me back down. "Well, if you care about me, then... trust me. Octavia's not a threat." I said shrugging my arms and made a consideration. "I can't do that." Lexa said making me sigh and widen my nose. "I won't sacrifice my people. I wont play both sides. If you do anything to hurt Octavia, or anyone that I care about, I'll tell everyone that you and Clarke knew about the missiles." I threatened and left the room. As soon as I came out into the open, I let out a deep breath I needed to calm my fast heart. I sighed and closed my eyes to calm down. I don't even know what happened just now.

────────────────────────────