𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 from the pressure and high heart rates as she opened her eyes again and snapped up when she found herself in the same place as before, before she blacked out. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I called out to make sure I was prepared this time. When nothing happened, I sighed before my eyes snapped to find my knee was fixed. There was a line of blood but it dried up. "He fixed it?" I questioned as I looked at it curiously. I slowly stood up.

I looked up to find it was still night time when I saw the moon shining slightly down on me from the open branch up top. I took an animal horn and carried it with me for protection. As I turned around the corner and kept a cautious eye, I found a latch up top, I tried to grab it but it was too far high up causing me to sigh and comb back my messy hair and think of something else to get me out of here. I continued to look for another way out.

I laid back on a brick wall and I gasp when I seemed to have pushed some of the bricks, that's when I pushed them out and away from the wall they formed. When I found a hole big enough for me to climb in and crawl out to get out of this cave. When I started getting deeper in the whole of darkness, my breathing was still heavy when I remembered what Aunty Aurora said to Octavia: I'm Not Afraid. I'm not Afraid. I'm not Afraid.

When it started getting tighter, I found a bush of leaves that covered the outside where it was day time. I rolled out and landed on my back as I sighed releasing it from my lungs after being in a tight place. When I looked around and found the coast was clear, I snapped up on my feet and ran to find my way back to camp.

───────────────────────────

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 grounder lands, a group from the camp was continuously searching for Vasilisa who was still no where to be found. Others were keeping an eye out for any Grounders coming anywhere near them. "I got nothing. We lost the trail." Finn said as he was tracking the ground for any foot or shoe prints. "Keep looking." Bellamy said as he and Kit walked side by side as they searched out in the trees. "Wandering around aimlessly isn't the way to find your sister." Finn said to me as I sighed and spoke. "It's a start, she could be anywhere, and we might just run into her." I said irritated with Finn's excuses.

"Hey, where's John?" One of Bellamy's sex buddies: Roma asked as she looked at us. John Mbege had just disappeared. "Spread out. He couldn't have gotten far." Bellamy said as he went to join the group. Just after Bellamy finished his words, Mbege's body had just flopped on the ground like a dead fish, his throat was cut. I walked closer to the body as the blood from his neck leaked out and onto the dirt making it moist. "They use the trees." Finn said, of course they're using the trees, how else would Mbeges body just drop to the ground from?

"We should have never crossed the boundary." Diggs said as he got anxious. "Now can we go back?" Roma asked looking at Bellamy getting anxious as well. "There." Jasper, standing beside Oakleigh, said as he pointed at one grounder out in the open. "Another one." Diggs spotted one running on our right. "We should run." Octavia said as she held onto a sword tightly. We had no choice but to run an opposite direction as they ran after us. I found two just on our sides making me run faster.

────────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 the open woods as she almost tripped on a tree stump until she heard a woman's screaming. That caused her to stop and look around, I shrieked when I felt someone pull on my ankle and made me slip and land on the ground. I felt someone crawl over me and reach to cover my mouth. We rolled to hide behind a bush when we watched Roma who had been running in a panic. I tried to scream behind his hand over my mouth but his grip got tighter. Her pants were cut off when a spear had dug into her chest and the force pushed her to a tree.

My eyes widened as her body became motionless and my breathing got heavy behind the hand before it was removed making me breath properly before someone picked me up and forced me on my feet. The grounders whom I still didn't know were walking before me, well, the one who saved me was crawling with his hands. I was out of breath from the amount of miles I walked and trying to keep up with them. "Ugh. You ever heard of breaks?" I asked as I leaned on a tree. The grounders stopped and turned to me.

As I looked at them both, one was emotionless and the other glared at me. As I looked at them both, they each had bright blue eyes, they seemed related. The one whom had bright blue eyes and who was walking, came towards me making me back away until he carried me in his arms making me tense at the sudden action. I looked down at the one who crawled and spoke: "Thank you. You saved my life." I said to the boy who seemed my age, he looked at me and seemed emotionless and looked away. I sighed and turned to the one who carried me.

"Look, that girl back there, I knew her. So, if she's here, then so is my brother. They'll end up killing him, so please help him, too." I slightly begged for him to do something. I sighed again but irritably as I rolled my head back. "You don't understand me, do you?" I asked making him look at me and still say nothing, he did share a look with the boy. Soon, we made it back to the cave and I was dropped in after the boy crawled back in but left to the cave way on the right. The buffy brown haired grounder took me still carrying me to the save place in the cave again placed me down.

"The other guy that was with you. You found me at the bottom of that hill. You fixed my knee. Why?" I asked before I was harshly pulled to find chains around my wrists, I resisted again. "Hey. Hey, stop!" I shouted but he was stronger than me until he placed a lock on the chain that was wrapped around a rustle circle. I brought my chained wrists to my forehead and pulled them out of frustration. Well, looks like I have no way out now.

───────────────────────────