𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 had to run back deep into the woods after witnessing an unknown killing of Jasper and Kali. Vasilisa hadn't ran between Monty and Octavia. Monty had tripped on the ground. "Monty, you okay? We gotta go.." I said before I froze when I saw what he say. Dirty old bones. "Who are they?" Finn asked looking around. "What are they?" Clarke corrected taking the skull in her hands. "We are so screwed." Octavia muttered as I held her in my arm keeping our balances even. My head snapped back when I heard a distant scream. I didn't wait for anyone and ran back to the river, ignoring everyone calling my name.

I ignored the pain in my leg as I ran faster. "Lisa, wait." Finn said as he caught up with me but kept me close in with the tree. "They was right there." I said when I didn't find either one of their bodies. "No. Where are they?" Monty asked in worry of his best friend. "They took them." Clarke said, stating the obvious again. I fought back the urge to roll my eyes again.

─────────────────────────────

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐊, it was at least a day and a half after the almost floating of Jennifer Guzmán and Abby Griffin. The two had walked into the computer room. "Talk to us, Jackson." Jennifer said as the two walked towards their assistance Doctor. "Rumours are spreading. Witnesses saw a drop ship launch. It's only a matter of time till the people figure out that we sent the hundred to the ground." Jackson said I turned to him. "Let the council worry about the people. I need you to focus on reestablishing communication with those kids." I said before I took a sigh and calmed down.

"How many dark tiles?" Abby asked taking the lead and change the subject. "23. We've been losing them at a steady rate all day. Abby, these are different. Vital signed spoke for a longer duration before flat line, its looks like a pain response. This is what Ed expect to see with exposure to radiation." Jackson said, I started to think about his words. "We know what it looks like, Jackson. But there's another explanation." "They could be taking off their wristbands." I suggested, the two looked at me.

"If what you said was they all experience pain response before flatlines, then it could possibly be the cause of that." I said speaking my thoughts and explanation. "Chancellor on deck." A man announced, we all turn to the sliding doors. I didn't bother to glance at Kane as I stared at Jaha. "My son." Jaha said when he noticed the black and red flashing over his sons screen.

"We sent them down to die." Jaha said, but I shook my head. "No. We sent them down to live, to go down to Earth to see if it was survivable so that all of us could live." "Jennifer, stop." "No, I won't stop. And I'm pretty sure you don't get to command me otherwise. Kane." I snapped, glaring at him, before I turned back to Jaha. "I know this is hard, but we don't have time for false hope. This space station is dying, and the earth is not survivable. That is what the wristbands are telling us." Kane said, nonetheless speaking up.

"We don't know what they're telling us yet." Abby said backing me up, I stared at Jaha. "Thelonious, listen to me. Please trust me. And if you don't trust me, trust Abby. For all we know, those kids could be perfectly fine, including Wells." I said, almost sounding like I persuaded him.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇, Vasilisa and the others had arrived to find Wells and Murphy again in a fist fight. Scratch that, a knife fight. "Wells! Let him go!" Clarke had yelled stopping the fight. I watched as Wells had threw Murphy down to the ground. Bellamy had stopped them, when I knew very well that he had started this. "Octavia. Are you alright?" Bellamy asked, I had carried Octavia the rest of the way. Kit and the girls had ran to me when I gave Octavia to Bellamy.

"What happened to you?" "Where's Kali?" Kit and Oakleigh asked of me. I dropped to the ground feeling tired and exhausted, I could fall asleep. "Jesus Christ." I heard Summer say as she checked my thigh. "Where's the food?" Bellamy asked looking at all of us. "We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn said sitting on a log. "What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asked, I roll my eyes as his demand. "Maybe if you'd shut up and let us speak, we'd tell you." I said glaring at him from the ground. "We were attacked." Clarke said, keeping the attention on her from me and Bellamy having a glare contest.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells questioned. "Not what. Who." "And the unknown who took Kali and Jasper." I said including the bad part. "It turned out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn finished for us. "It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here. Survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke said starting off with the good news. "Yeah, the bad news is, the grounders will." Finn finished again.

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke asked noticing Wells' bare wrist. "Ask him." Wells said, glaring at Bellamy. I laugh unbelievably, shaking my head. "How many, you asshole?" I asked looking at Bellamy. "24 and counting." Murphy said, looking down at me. "You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, your not just killing them. Your killing us!" Clarke said, before finishing by looking at Bellamy.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say your not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The grounders should worry about us!" Bellamy shouted making everyone shout in agreement.

Clarke shook her head, and left the other, I asked Kit to carried me away so that I wouldn't beat Bellamy's ass. "So, what do we do?" Oakleigh asked as we followed Clarke. "Now we go after Jasper and Kali." Clarke said, determined. As were Vasilisa, Kit, Oakleigh and Summer.

─────────────────────────────