𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏, Vasilisa had just dipped a cloth in some cool water metal clanged when the hatch door opened showing Finn Collins. Vasilisa sighed annoyed with the boys before she noticed Abby Griffin, Jennifer Guzmán and Kali Ray enter the dock. "Well, this is a sight for sour eyes." Kali's voice said making me look at her and notice she was here. "Where's Clarke?" I asked looking between the woman. "Trying to stop a war." Collins answered but I didn't look at him even when my eyes almost switched.

When the boys had looked cautious of the two new people in the room, I turned to them. "It's kei, she's Ai lukot en em, Ai mother's lukot. It's okay, she's a friend and her, my mother's friend." I said to the boys whom calmed down and stayed in their same spot. Mom went to look at Ragnar's eyes. "Pupils are unresponsive. Tie his arm." Mom said as she got Abby to get the medication. "How tight?" Irgun asked when he came to help. "As tight as you can." Abby replied as she looked at him.

"Thanks to the supplies your brother found, Ragnar might have a chance." Abby said as she placed a needle in a clear squarish bottle. "What is that?" Henrik asked as he looked at the bottle in confusion and in caution. "This will bring down his fever." Mom said when Abby went to stick the needle in his arm making him wake up and move roughly. "Boys, kom op en help hold em daun. Boys, come and help hold him down." I said looking at the boys in the corner, they instantly scattered and helped.

Ragnar groaned and looked to see his body seize then suddenly stopped moving. "What's wrong with him? Did it work?" Bjorn asked looking at my Mom and Abby. "His heart stopped." Abby said when she checked his pulse on his neck. That's when Mom had started CPR. "Your their healer? Tilt his head back. Pull his chin down to open his airway." Mom said as she continued CPR. Nyko looked at Finn who looked away.

That's when Nyko didn't do it. My breathing was heavy and nervous. When the chest compressions didn't work, my eyes got watery. "What- why are you stopping?" I asked when Mom stopped her movements. Mom looked at me in pity and as she did with the boys. "I'm sorry. He- he's gone." Mom said as she moved away from Ragnar's body. "No, he's not. Your wrong." I said and moved to give him CPR. Mom moved from her spot and watched.

"Lis-" "No! He's not gone! We didn't just save him, so he could die." I said, cutting off Kali while giving him chest compressions that were becoming more harsh. "Come back, please. Your not dead. Your not dead." I said as I was breaking down and my nose becoming runny. I heard the hatch door open when I stopped my actions and started sobbing. I felt hands on my shoulders almost in a comforting way as I cried. I felt more people interested the room but I didn't pay them no mind.

As some of Ragnar's sons moved away from their fathers body, Bjorn lightly punched the wall and rested his head on the wall. "Kill them all." I heard Indra's voice in the room but I didn't move from my spot when the others did. "Please. You don't have to do this." Clarke said to the Commander. "You lied. And your out of time." I heard what seemed the Commanders voice respond. I lifted my head up and looked at the scene in front of me before my eyes landed on Abby's shock stick. Electrical Shock. I quickly took the stick and turned it on placing it to Ragnar's chest.