𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐙𝐌𝐀́𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 were asleep while the Grounders were still awake as they watched out for anything, the grounders had become closer with Vasilisa over the hours and started protecting Vasilisa like Ragnar would have wanted them to do or what he would do, 24/7. "Okay, first we find Finn, then our people in Mount Weather." Vasilisa heard Bellamy speak about getting everyone back. "And Ragnar." I spoke up after I woke up from my sleep.

"I think we've slept enough." I said as I got up on my feet and the others agreed. Once we were on our way, I was walking beside Lincoln. "I hope we can get Ragnar back in time. Not like last time." I spoke up about my inner feelings. "We will." Lincoln said as he looked around and ducked under tree branches. "How are you so sure?" I asked looked at him, curiously. "Because you have determination. That will get you far, especially for Trikru." Lincoln said making me think about his words.

"With one sentence, you can change my point of view?" I asked playfully making him smile softly and look at the ground. "Listen, I overheard what Bellamy said about Finn. I've seen my people turn from a Peacemaker to an Agitator. It always goes bad." Lincoln said making me look at him off. "Why are you talking like that, Lincoln?" I asked as I stopped walking and held him back. "Because too long have I seen the horrors caused by someone like him. I'm preparing you for what you might see if we happen to run into him." Lincoln said before he continued walking while I thought about his words and caught up with them.

────────────────────────────

𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 a masked figure to reach a vent that was opened, the mask ripped off the figure showing Summer Black. When the vent opened, she looked at the grounder on her left, he cut the ropes off her wrist and she was suddenly pushed in the hole. "Woah!" I shouted before I landed back first on the ground, I made sure my head didn't hit hard on the cement floor.

I groaned when I sat up and looked around where the settings were and found it was a cement and metal cell with leaves all on the ground. I snapped up and prepared myself when I heard clanging and footsteps. Slowly, coming to the light she noticed two familiar people. When they came into the light I looked unbelievably. There was Marcus Kane with Thelonious Jaha. "So we meet again." Marcus said making me sigh and rest on my hands behind my back. "Well, ain't this some shit."

───────────────────────────