𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 back of the truck, away from her brother, Kit and Bellamy Blake. The jeep was driven by Monty Green who stopped the truck when a blonde came outside and unleashed a blade. "I'll talk to her." Clarke said after the silence consumed them. "You want me to come as a second option?" I asked looking at Clarke. "No, it's okay." Clarke reassured before getting out the truck. We watched before it seemed to be going no where. Bellamy had went out making me feel uneasy and follow him out. "Niylah, what's wrong?" I heard Clarke's ask when I met up with them. "She's waking up! Hurry. We have to get her inside." Sinclair said from the truck. "Is your father here?" Clarke asked, quickly. "My fathers dead, part of an army that killed by your people while trying to protect you." Niylah hissed making my eyes switch to Bellamy and Kit who froze. "Niylah, please." Clarke begged. "I said no." Niylah hissed again. "We haven't got time for this. Move. Move!" Bellamy said aiming his gun making me snap and push it down.

"Don't even think about it." I hissed at him and walked in front of Clarke to look at Niylah. "Yu know chon ai laik? You know who I am?" I asked Niylah as she got a good look at me. "Yu laik Leksa's second. You are Lexa's second." Niylah said making me nod with a soft smile. "Listen, I laik a nomon. Osir need your shelter kom help Ai goufa en Ai friend. Do bilaik, en Ai will repay yu. Ai promise. Listen, I am a mother. We need your shelter to help my child and my friend. Do that, and I will repay you. I promise." I said quickly looking back at Raven who moved in her consciousness. Niylah looked behind me to find my daughter in Oakleigh's arms before she moved aside and let us in. We put Raven in the back of the room and tied her to the bed. Raven had taken off her blind and looked around. "Where the hell am I?" Raven shouted as she fought our hold. "Raven, stop fighting!" Octavia shouted as we tied her arms after Jasper asked, "Why is it always me?" He asked but we ignored the question.

I watched in shock as Raven roughly fought against the bonds and her voice getting darker every time she spoke. After Clarke talked with Niylah, we take a meeting in a room where Clarke's places down a wristband onto the wooden table. "Niylah said we can work in here. So how do we do this?" Clarke asked looking around the table. "We think Raven wanted to use this wristband to generate an EMP, which is freakishly brilliant." Sinclair said making me break a hidden smile. I felt good that I was able to smile at something aside from my newborn daughter. "Meaning what?" Kit asked with his arms crossed. "A targeted electromagnetic pulse could destroy the chips circuitry. Uh, we could use this to send an EMP along Ravens own nervous system. Just need to reverse the polarity, wire for external input and attach a battery." Sinclair said as I looked at Kali who didn't notice my gaze.

Clarke asked, "But what would that do to her?" Kali answered for Sinclair this time. "EMPs don't affect our bodies, I personally don't know the mechanics of how this chip integrates with her brain." Kali said while my eyes moved from inside the room to look and find Octavia crouching in front of a fire with Oakleigh behind her holding onto Hela. "This was Raven's plan. She wouldn't do it if it was gonna destroy her brain." Bellamy said as Clarke looked at him before Octavia came into the room. "Depends on how bad she wanted it out." Octavia said as she came to my side and we all turned to her arrival. "Regardless, without an electromagnet, this is just talk." Sinclair said bringing the plan to a reality point of view. "Where do we get one?" Clarke asked looking at Sinclair. "The Ark."