𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄, 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍, 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐘, 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒, Atom, Oakleigh, Summer and Kit had found Jasper and Kali hanging and tied to a tree, Finn and Atom had climbed up to cut them down. "Hurry up, Atom." Finn said as Atom climbed up after him. "Be careful." Summer said, watching besides Oakleigh from the ground. Summer suddenly looked around hearing distant growling. "What the hell was that?" Atom asked looking around from the tree. "Grounders?" Bellamy suggested getting tensed.

Oakleigh and I stayed hip to hip as we looked around for any movement around us. I had had crossed my arms with Oakleigh as she held me close to protect me. "Guys." I said as I noticed a black panther just behind the far bushes. It had ran towards Bellamy and I. "Bellamy, gun!" Clarke shouted as Bellamy had pushed Oakleigh and I behind him. That was until the panther had jumped and I pushed Oakleigh aside and let it leap on me. "Summer!" I heard Oakleigh shout as I held the panther's shoulder and kept its teeth from my face, until a gun shot was released.

The panther had laid on my chest making me snap and push away the body of meat away from me and scurry back, Oakleigh had picked me up from my arms as the three of us moved to look where the shot came from. Wells. "Now she sees you." Bellamy said beside us as Wells dropped the gun in shock. He turned to look at Clarke who was shocked at the fiasco.

I had snapped up on my feet and looked around to see if anymore animals would pop up. I sigh and turn to Finn and Atom. "Can you guys hurry and get them please." I asked them as they went back to cutting the strings. As Wells and Clarke took Kali and Jasper we head back. I walked in the back while Bellamy was beside me.

"You don't need to be afraid. You were brave." Bellamy said breaking the silence between us. "Bravery's a choice. I choose to save my friend. I never said I was afraid." I said looking out to the green nature. "It's okay to admit that to yourself. The point is to not fear letting yourself think it makes you weak." Bellamy gave me advice for my fears. "I'm able to admit I was afraid. I only choose to take the risk in making one that everyone would think I wouldn't be willing to take." I said honestly.

"Why's it that everyone would think that?" Bellamy asked looking at my curiously. "Everyone on the Ark thought I was this weak, stubborn, innocent girl. I was framed for my crimes. As I look at everyone from the 100, I see these tough and broken people. I consider myself the outcast in this situation." I said leaping off a tree branch. "Well, considering the courageous action you took to save Oakleigh, you can tell yourself that the Earth is making you stronger. You're lucky to be the way you are. Some people would sacrifice or even kill to be innocent." Bellamy said, I thought and digested his words in my brain.

I smirked, "I can see why Kali dated you." I said leaping over another branch, walking a bit faster. "And why's that?" Bellamy asked, his voice raising from our distance. I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow, "You good with words." I said swiftly, smirking before catching up with the others.