𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 whom looked to have higher authority as she stood in front of me from the gates and looked at the situation. "Ai laik indra kom trigeda. Chit yu gaf?" She asked almost impressed that I could speak the language. "Ragnar, Lincoln and Irgun." I said as I kept a tight hold on Nyko while the grounders holding arrows steadied their aim. "No." I rose and eyebrow in a daring expression before I kicked Nyko down on his knees and made a clear imagine for his neck against the blade.

"Enough, Nyko is our healer." Indra said making me speak up. "As I know and have the other one that is currently still knocked out. I'm sure with them under my sword, you'll do as I say." I pulled Nyko's head up roughly making some of them tense. "Bring the three of them to the place I saw them last. They know were that is. Just you and them. If so much as see either one of them hurt, I'll kill both your healers!" I said looking between everyone around us, I looked back at Indra who seemed shocked but showed interest again. "You have until dark. That's you clock." I said looking straight at Indra.

I inhaled sharply and roughly took Nyko and picked him up. I walked backwards to make sure no one would try anything until I was absolutely out of their sights. "You can not kill our Uncle." Ivar said as he crawled beside me. I looked down at him and said: "I'm not gonna kill your Uncle. I was just spitting words to get her to release them." I said as I explained myself, I knew that I couldn't kill Riddick, especially since he was Ragnar's brother.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐀, Bellamy Blake and John Murphy where tied up in a cell, before Kali Ray, Finn Collins and Monroe sped in the cell while Finn and Kali unlocked the two boys. "Come on, get up." Kali said while she opened the backpack from Finn. "We're going after them." Finn said before he cut the cable ties that were around Bellamy's wrists. "It's about time." Bellamy said making Kali respond. "At least we still came, we could've went without you two." Kali snapped back making Bellamy shut up.

"Wait, wait. What about me?" Murphy said when Kali noticed Finn didn't bother freeing him. "No, hey! What the hell are you doing?" I asked when I noticed Bellamy about to attack him with a wrench. "He's coming with us." Bellamy said a he cut off Murphy's bonds. "No way." Finn said disliking the idea. "We planes for both of them to come with us. We're not changing up because of your feelings." Kali said as she picked Murphy up.

"And he's been to the grounder prison camp." Bellamy said agreeing with me. "They're right. I can bring you there." Murphy said agreeing with the ex couple. "Hey, Sterling just signalled. Someone's coming." Monroe said from the doors as she watched. Finn looked between the three of us before he sighed and we left. When we ran out from the camp and past the gates we walked out and looked back to see if anything changed.

"You don't think they saw us?" Sterling asked who was slightly out of breath. "Keep it down." Finn said before we made it past a bush to a flashlight in front of us. It was Miller's dad. "Your late." Jennifer Guzmán said as she stepped from behind Miller's dad and showed Abby with her, them two are like fire and ice. "Kali and Bellamy decided to bring company." Finn said making Kali roll her eyes.

"He's the only one who's been in their camp." Bellamy said making Miller's dad look at both ladies, Jennifer rose her eyebrow and took out a gun from her jean belt line before she threw it to Kali who caught it effortlessly. "Here, find my son. His name is Nathan Miller." Miller's dad said as he handed his gun to Bellamy and Abby, one to Finn. "Bring em home." Abby said as she looked at the group. That's when Finn walked first with the others following. Kali looked back at Jennifer who both of them send nods to each other and left.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 place where the grounders would give Ragnar, Lincoln and Irgun. Riddick was sitting with Ragnar's son. She walked back and forth while Octavia tried to get her to sit down for a second. "Looks like you'll have to kill me." Nyko said as he looked straight at me. I started getting enraged that I didn't know my eyes glowed again. "Appears I do." I said as I took out my sword and walked to him. That's until I heard a few grunts in the bushes.

I grabbed Nyko and placed him by my sword and stared out to see what would come out from the bushes. That's when I find Ragnar, Lincoln and Irgun beaten and bloody. My eyes took in every aspect of their body. "I told you unharmed." I said as I pushed the sword deeper in Nyko's neck. "He should be dead." Indra said as she looked emotionless to me. That's when she let them go. I looked at Nyko. "I'm sorry." I apologized and let him go.

I dropped the sword and walked over to them. I hugged Ragnar and wiped his face, him who cupped my face and looked down at me. When I heard footsteps behind me, I looked back. "Reapers!" I heard Lincoln shout before I defended myself and attacked the one who was to slash at me. The others fought while Riddick protected Octavia. I grabbed the Reapers arm and slashed his neck with mine. I was doing good until I was hit in the head with the back of an axe. My senses went blurry.

I had watched before I found Ragnar, Lincoln and and Bjorn being taken. "Ragnar?" I spoke and reached from the ground, my body was too sore from the impact. "Lisa! Lisa!" I heard his voice scream my name until I rolled on my back and tried blinking away the feeling of me passing out.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, Clarke had found the blood vial to where she would have to crawl in a vent to follow out to a room where you could hear a heart monitor beeping. When she steadied herself on her feet, she found two bodies upside down with tubing around their body. That's when she found tattoos of grounder clan's on their body. Clarke slowly turned around to hear people moaning.

She can me face to face with grounders in cages. They were using the blood of grounders for some dark truth they didn't want the people to know. When she looked from left and right she found someone familiar. She crouched to the bottom cage and looked at the grounder. "Anya?" Clarke asked making Anya look at the blonde. Another moan was hear but it sounded too familiar. When she walked to turn to a left, she slowly heard a louder moan from behind a silver door.

Clarke's mouth opened when she saw the sight in front of her, Kit Guzmán was held up in the air with wires and tubing around his body while he only wore a white boxer to cover his bottom half. "Kit?" Clarke spoke as she touched Kit's pale body. Kit's eyes opened when he heard the blondes voice. "Clarke? Where's my sister?" Kit asked making Clarke's eyes break into glass before she had escaped the room or being able to stand and watch what Mount Weather was doing to these people including her best friends brother.

────────────────────────────