𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 from her flashback as she watched Clarke pour water down Jasper's throat. "I'm really sorry about Atom." Clarke apologized to Octavia who was silent. "I guess we're gonna have to get used to people dying down here, aren't we?" Octavia asked looking up from Jasper. "But not you. You hear me? You're not allowed to die." Octavia said to Jasper making us look at him still unconscious.

I headed outside to get some air. I looked up at the sky and saw the moon open in the sky and see slight thunder in the clouds. I start to think about Mom again and if she can see us from up there. Probably not. "Hey, V." I turned and found Summer by the doors. "You wanna drink?" Sums asked making me shocked. "You drink?" I asked teasingly and surprised. "I've had moonshine before. I'm not that innocent." Summer said and I chuckled before I followed her up to the drop ship.

We laid on the wall, I rested my head on Octavia's shoulder as we rested on the wall and Monty took a drink of the leftover alcohol bottle. "Smooth." Monty said but coughed after speaking. He passed it over to Octavia who took a sip. As soon as she tasted it, her face want into disgust. "Disgusting. Love it." Octavia said before she passed it down to me. I took drink and swallowed it as it burned my throat. "I agree with Tavia." I said as I handed it to Kali.

As soon as she went to take a sip, a voice far from us spoke up. "Hey, can I, uh, get a hit of that?" Jasper had woken up making all of us rush to his side. "Jasper!" "Let's start with the soft stuff." Finn said as he took the water bag and brought it to Jasper's lips. "Welcome back, J." Oaks said with impression in her voice. Jasper and Monty connected hands.

"Was that a dream or did I get speared and Ray shot with an arrow?" Jasper ask as he found Kali over him too. "We'll have an impressive scars to prove it." Kali said before Clarke had arrived in the room. "My savour. And of course, Lisa." Jasper included me making my smile widen. "Thank you for not dying. I don't think I couldn't taken that today." Clarke said as she sighed softly.

"Well, I'll try not to die tomorrow, too, if that's cool." Jasper said smugly making some of us chuckle. "Oh, hello." Jasper greeted Octavia who he just noticed. He had just went back to sleep to get more rest. "Well, what a day this has been." Kali said before the four of us headed to our tent to get some rest.

─────────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, I helped out some people build the wall. I was tying up some rope around a star ball of sticks with the help of Kali. Soon, Conner had dropped a log just by us. "Hey!" Murphy had walked over instantly noticing the problem. "You think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall?" Murphy asked as I looked at Bellamy who seemed hesitant of something.