𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐓 Camp Jaha and Vasilisa was becoming dark after Lincoln and Riddick died, the sons of Ragnar and Irgun noticed and were worried for her though the sons of Ragnar understood that she wanted Justice for their uncle and their good friend. Vasilisa stayed with her mother after she had got shot by Finn Collins, her eyes were covered from black bags under her eyes that could give someone the note she would have multiple nightmares about their time at the village. After Riddick's death, the sons of Ragnar believed that Vasilisa was their guardian until Ragnar was rescued.

Vasilisa was currently with Clarke Griffin and Bellamy Blake talking about the map of Mount Weather. "Okay, tell me again." Bellamy said to Clarke while Vasilisa listened. "It's a labyrinth. We got to the dam though this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system. That's our way in." Clarke said as she pointed at the dam drawing. "Sure, if we can get past the Reapers and Mountain Men." I spoke up after a while. "I swear to God, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon. I'm going by myself." Bellamy said as he changed the subject.

I fixed myself on my chair. "Shit, I'll go too." I said as I rested my chin under my arms that laid across the chair. "You won't be by yourself." Clarke said making Bellamy smile softly before I noticed Clarke's eyes move somewhere else. I followed her eyes and found she was looking at John Murphy and Finn Collins coming out from the Ark Station. "And that's my cue to leave." I said not taking a second to think. "Hey, wait. Are you okay?" Clarke asked as she grabbed my wrist to stop me.

I looked down and her and shrugged. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked slightly sarcastically. "It's just, you haven't really talked with any of us since..." "Clarke, if this is your way of saying to talk with Collins to try and slay my demons, cut the bullshit. That's never happening. Don't want to talk to him, don't need to talk with him, he can go and eat a dick as much as I care." I said making everyone shock as soon as Murphy and Collins came to us. I didn't bother looking at Collins as I took back my wrist and roughly bumped my shoulder with Collins and walked off.

I made by way behind the Ark Station and started thinking about Lincoln and what Riddick told me. Find my brother. I started breaking down and I turned my forehead and leaned in on the metal wall before my hands formed a fist and lightly punched the metal wall before it got harder and I stopped when I saw a slight bent on the metal and a bit of black coating parts of the metal. I clawed at my hair before I let out a frustrated scream. I rested my back on the wall before I felt a rise in my stomach.

I leaned forward and vomit mixed with blood came from my mouth. "Lisa?" I heard my moms voice ask as she came in my sights. "Are you okay?" Mom asked making me scoff and my lips for a toothy smile showing off the black coat over my teeth. "I've heard that all day. 'Am I Okay'? Am I okay? No, I'm not okay! First, I lose Ragnar not once but twice when I try to save him, Second, I lose my best friends, yeah, Kali's here but where's Summer? Third, when we go and try to find Murphy and Collins, I only find myself dipping my fingers in grounder blood of the sons Uncle and their best friend, Fourth! Lee is taken from us and now I have no one else to talk with when your busy being second in command for Abby. Hell, I don't even have a father!" I shouted as I shrugged my arms and felt my eyes glowing.