𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐕 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒 and past Kattegat, Jennifer Guzmán, Abby Griffin and Marcus Kane had watched the movement and life in the village of Polis. "Incredible." Jennifer Guzmán said as she took in the tower that showed the sign of Polis. Walking deeper into the village, people were buying vegetables and other things. Some where watching the group that stood out to them. "Guys, they're staring." Abby said to the two of them. "We're under the Commander's protection. In Polis, only the sentries are armed." Kane said before a little girl had grabbed and pulled Jennifer to a cooks food. Watching as the female cook had chopped up food and handed it to Abby. "Teik em in." She said quickly and held it out for Abby.

"Oh, no, thank you." Abby said politely. "I'd love some." I said to the woman who handed it to me instead. I slowly ate it and tasted the seasoning and juiciness. "Very good." I said and I took change to pay for it. "Here. Thank you." I said and gave her a soft smile, she softly took it and I walked over to find Kane find a pair of glasses. I laughed and took another bite of the fish. "Your suited for this." Abby said, I look at her and see she directed that to me. "For what? It's beautiful. There were times I dreamt the ground was empty." I said looking around again. "But it's not empty now." Abby said with a soft smile on her face. "Marcus, you gave this to me, and you asked me to set a good example, but what we're trying to do here is something new, something- . . . something you have a vision for." Abby said to me and touched the pin.

I pressed my lips together when I watched as she took off the pin. I looked at Kane who did the same. "This should be yours." Abby said handing out the pin to me. I took the pin and looked at it. "It can't be like this. I've seen you two pass the Chancellors pin around. This time, it should be up to the people." I said wisely. "Well, then, let's hold an election when we get back to Arkadia." Kane suggested and made me smile. "Wherever wears the pin, we each have a vision for our people, we do it together." I said softly returning the pin to Abby. "Jennifer." I turned to find Indra walk over to us. I smiled to her. "Indra." I said and the two of sub connected arms. "Chancellor Griffin, Kane, welcome. I hope your enjoying the Capital." Indra said as she faced the two of them. "I am, and thank you for ensuring my daughters safety." Abby thanked kindly.

"The Commander and Lisa did that. You can thank them yourself at the summit tonight." Indra said to Abby. "I would like to see Clarke." Abby asked. "Soon." Indra said as she went to lead us inside. "Abby-" I said softly and sent a nod for her, that the time will come. "See? You are suited for this." Abby said giving me another smile before the three of us walked to the tower.

───────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, Vasilisa Lothbrok had trained against Lexa Kom Trikru while other Nightblood watched along with Irgun and Titus. Vasilisa ducked and blocked Lexa's hit. "Good, Lisa. Again." Lexa said and the two defended themselves again. After grabbing her staff, Lisa struck her closed fist against Lexa's cheek and gave her a backhand. Vasilisa gasped and coward'd against Lexa's shocked look. "Bosh moba, Heda. Apologies, Commander." I said and kept my head down. Before Lexa could answer, Titus spoke. "They're here." Titus said as he stepped in. "Nightbloods. Pair up and continue training." Titus said as Lexa looked at me in interest and small amounts of shock.

As Vasilisa had trained the younger Nightbloods, Lexa talked with Titus. "Lisa is ready. She and Aden. They're even better than I was before my conclave. You still think the summit is a bad idea." Lexa said to Titus as they looked out at the tower and the sun-setting sun. "You mean well, Heda, but now is not the time for good intentions. Your enemies are circling. Queen Nia moves against you, because of the attack Vasilisa did. Our forces should be there. Instead you let her antagonize her further, also by offering the Skaikru a seat at your table." Titus said making Lexa look at him. "I gave Lisa permission to do what she did. I trust she knows what to do." Lexa said as she turned away.

"And I refuse to let the fear of war dictate our agenda." Lexa included. "Why are you doing this? Sky People are here to negotiate a treaty, not join the Coalition. They didn't ask for this. Not one of the 12 Clans will accept it." Titus said, Lexa did know that he was trying to get her to change her mind. "They will accept it, when they see Wanheda bow before me." Lexa said turning her head from the tower again. "She won't even see you, yet everything you do elevates her and Vasilisa. Why?" Titus asked, keeping his eye on Lexa. "Clarke and Lisa elevate themselves," Lexa looked back at Vasilisa who trained the young Nightbloods, "She's special." Lexa finished and turned away. "Your special, Heda. I've been the Fleimkepa for 4 commanders. No one has done what you have. We are so close to our goal. If you want the power of Wanheda, you know what must be done. You strike her down. Kill her. Take her power." Titus said as he made Lexa tense at what he was suggesting to what she was thinking.

────────────────────────────

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒' 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, Vasilisa Lothbrok and Clarke Griffin walk into the throne room to find Jennifer Guzmán, Abby Griffin and Marcus Kane. Vasilisa instantly went to Jennifer's arms as they hugged. "I have something to tell you, and we don't have much time." Clarke said to Abby as Vasilisa had faced Jennifer. "How are you? Are you taking care of yourself?" Jennifer asked her daughter. "That's not exactly the first question I'd here from you, or a mother." I said playfully. "Well, you take a lot of my personality, so. . ." Mom said making me smile softly. "Are you alright? You look different." Mom said noticing my change in body. My smile dropped and my face went cold. "What?" Mom asked when she noticed my change in emotion.

I gulped and opened my mouth. "Mom. . . I don't know how to tell you this, but, huh. . . I'm pregnant." I said making sure to whisper to her, her lips opened and I was prepared for the worst. "I'm gonna be a grandmother?" Mom asked in complete excitement. "Your literally giving me opposite reactions right now." I said wiping my face in slight tiresome-ness. "Oh my God-" "And that's not all. . . Ragnar and I got married." I said coming clean. "You got married too? Wow." Mom said as she wiped between her nose and upper lip. "I suppose that's a good wow. . ." I suggested and I was right. "Trust me, I know exactly how it feels. I had just met Iago and a week later, we got married." Mom said making me raise my eyebrows. "Jesus, Mom. I've really got your qualities, huh?" I asked before we headed back to Abby, Kane and Clarke.

"Then what? What's gonna stop the Ice Nation?" Abby asked her daughter, my eyes snapped to look at Clarke who looked calm. "Wanheda. And the Commander's Second." Clarke said including me. She looked at me and I didn't know why I started smirking. Clarke and I were gonna stop the Ice Nation.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐙𝐌𝐀́𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 ??