𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇, Vasilisa and Clarke were staying, taking care of Jasper and Kali as Jasper moaned in pain and Kali silent. "His pulse is 380." Clarke said as she checked the timing from her clock from her father. Everyone in the drop ship downstairs were either whining like babies or saying for Jasper die already. "Hey, don't listen to them. Your both gonna be okay. You can get through this." I said as I combed through Jasper's hair gently. "I'm gonna get clean water." Clarke said, I looked at her and nodded.

Jasper's moaning got louder as I took the last bit of cold water and placed it on his forehead to keep him relaxed. As I took care of Jasper and Kali for a bit, I turned to Monty. "Hey, can you watch them just for a minute. I need some air." I told Monty and he nodded understanding before coming to my spot as I felt the drop ship.

As I walked around in the dark forest, I took deep breathes, I couldn't do this without my mother. She knows more than I do and I can't seem to work under pressure. I started to think about her so much that I sung about her. 'When I think of my mother, No one compares to her. A love like no other, She puts everyone else first.' I sung the first words that I thought of and mixed it with a sad song I remembered listening to on the Ark. 'I'd tell you I love you a million times. Say that I'm sorry if I made you cry, Could never be half the woman even if I tried. But I'll try, I swear I'll try, If someone puts me down, yeah, I know my worth. All thanks to you, the lessons that I've learnt. If I had to put it into words, I think of an angel and all I see is her. Hmm ooh. All I see is her. Uh uh hmm.' I continued before I hadn't realized that a tear rolled down my cheek.

When I felt that I was gone long enough, I heard back to camp and entered the drop ship. When I heard Kali wake up and start moaning in hurt, I sighed. This was gonna be a long night.

─────────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, I did the usual with Jasper and Kali, I had to get more water when I overheard Oakleigh and Murphy talking near a tree. "So, what's going on with you and Lisa?" I heard Oaks asked Murphy. "I don't know what your talking about?" Murphy as he played with his knife against the tree. "Bullshit. I saw you and her kissing. By the butterfly fields." Oaks said crossing her arms and glaring at him.

"So, what? Your stalking us then?" Murphy asked staring down at her with a sly smirk. "I'm simply looking out for my best friend." Oakleigh said making an excuse. "Yeah, well I think we both know she can take care of herself." Murphy said scrunching his face. "Yeah, she can. But I'm not trying to have you break her heart again." Oakleigh said shrugging her shoulders. "Wow, you sound just like Kit." Murphy said nodding before he went to leave, Oaks stopped him. "That's good. Because the two of us know what's good for her." Oakleigh said, I sighed and closed my eyes irritably.