𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐙𝐌𝐀́𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Lexa and the boys, while they went to Lexa's throne room where they met with Clarke and Abby Griffin along with Jennifer Guzmán and Marcus Kane. Vasilisa had stood beside her Mother as she looked at the Commamder. "Blood has answered blood. Some on my side say it's not enough. They wanted the murderer to suffer as our tradition demands, but they do not know that your suffering will be worse." Lexa began as she spoke on her throne while she looked at Clarke.

Clarke looked to the ground, "What you did tonight will haunt you until the end of your days. Still, there will be restitution. The body will be given to the people of Tondc, murderer and murder joined by fire. Only then can we have peace." Lexa said as she negotiated the terms to finally achieve peace. "No. No. We've done enough. The boy should be buried by his own people." Kane said as he spoke on my mother's side of me. "Enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths. We were owed our righteous kill. My village deserves Justice." Indra spoke as she looked at Kane.

Abby looked at Indra and spoke, "You don't want Justice. You want Vengeance." Abby hissed as she looked straight at Indra. Indra took it as a threat. "You have not seen my Vengeance." Indra hissed back as she walked towards Abby. "We'll do it. But when it's over, we talk about how to get our people out of Mount Weather, all of our people." I spoke up as I looked at Lexa and between Indra. "We want the same things, Vasilisa." Lexa said as she looked straight at me. "Good. When will we leave?" I asked changing the subject since she knew we wanted the same thing. "Now."

Lexa stood up from her throne while Kane looked at some of us confused as I kept my eyes straight. "Choose your attendants." Lexa said before she, Indra and Gustus left while it was just the boys and us. "Clarke, you don't have to do this." Abby said to her daughter, stopping her. "Yes, I do. If this truce doesn't hold, I killed Finn for nothing." Clarke said and left, my eyes followed her trail before I looked at the boys and nodded my head to the boys who walked off their spot and followed me. I took my moms hand we walked out the tent.

When we were out of hearing ability, my mom stopped me and turned me to face her. "Are you okay? You seem a little different after Finn's death." Mom asked as she looked at me with slight worry in her face. "I- it just- I don't even know anymore. Like me being who I am is just putting a lot on my shoulders right now. Like, Lexa asked if I wanted to use the blade on Finn because she knew that I was grieving." I made sure to whispered the last part so that it was stay a secret. Mom looked slightly shocked.

"And she even knows about you having RH Null blood. Like, what is- what is that? Why am I like this?" I asked while I took out a blade and placed a small cut on my arm. I trying to get some answers, I've been so confused since Anya told me who I was. "Every day I've wanted fo tell you who you are but I don't want to place you in danger. I've sacrificed so much to keep you safe since the day you were born." Mom said as she grabbed both my forearms, I lifted my head to look at her. "Any word of advise before you have the feeling it's time to tell me?" I asked since I knew it was a lost cause. "You have this feeling like you have to lead right?" Mom asked and I nodded. "Be who you need to be, either it has to do with your blood or not." Mom said as I nod again before she walked off.

I walked as she walked off while the boys came around me and walked with me. "So, I guess that answer is off the table, huh?" Floki asked as he placed his arms crossed. I looked at him and smirked before I walked off with them following me again. As we were to head to meet up with Ragnar, I found Clarke alone. I turned to the boys. "Go, I need to talk with her." I said and Irgun nods and takes them to their father. I walked over to Clarke as saw she had tear stains, I sat down before her.

She looked at me and I did too before she broke it off. "What Lexa said was right. What you did will haunt you. But either you want to agree to it or not, what you did saved him." I said making her look at me, I nod and continue. "You saved him from the pain he would have encountered. And there might be some people who hate you for what you did, but when they see the truth, they'll thank you for it. You did everything you could and there's nothing wrong with how it ended." I said she looked out at the night.

When she was about to cry more, I took her under my arm and she side hugged me. "You gonna be okay, Clarke." I said as she sobbed in my chest, I rubbed her back before I had to leave her for some alone time she would need. Even with everything that I did that might of hurt her or them, I needed to start somewhere that could help me feel good about something to help me relax from what I felt on the inside.

────────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Skaikru and Trikru to Tondc to continue the ritual for Finn Collins. Raven sat beside her dead lover who was dragged by a horse who held onto a board that had Finn laid on. Vasilisa felt good that she comforted Clarke and she even saw a bit of her heart lifted up. "Is Clarke okay?" Bellamy asked Vasilisa who looked at him and slightly caught up with him. "Yeah, she just needs comfort." I said as he was talking about Clarke who walked alone.

"She did the right thing." Bellamy said as he looked at the blonde that was in front of us. "But now she has to live with it." I said as I looked at Clarke with pity, I could tell just from her back facing me, she was looking at Finn's body. "You think this truce is a bad idea? I just think we're wasting it on politics while our friends are in trouble." Bellamy asked making my eyes snap to look at him. "We need their army to get into Mount Weather, either they want to admit it or not, as do we. You know that." I said looking at him.

He looked at the ground and spoke. "Their army has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever." Bellamy said if they feared the Mountain Men. "That's because they've never had a second option." I said trying to reason, I knew this truce was gonna work. "What we need is an inside man, somebody to be our eyes and ears." Bellamy said making me disagree. "Forget it. That's too dangerous." I said disliking the idea. "Lisa, if Clarke can make it out, I can make it in." Bellamy said making me disagree again. "Since I'm undecided with taking orders from you, I'm gonna need a reason." Bellamy said as he still wouldn't take no for an answer.

I sigh, quietly and look at him. "Because whether I want to admit it. Our people need you. Okay? Clarke needs you. She can't loose you." I said making my point, Bellamy agreed to defeat and nodded at my good enough reason. While with Lexa and Gustus, the two were talking. "Stop worrying, Gustus. Like you've always told me, all alliances are risky." Lexa said when she noticed his hesitation. "This is not the same as uniting the twelve clans. The Sky People are different, they are more like the Mountain Men than us." Gustus said making Lexa speak.

"Not all of them." Lexa said as she moved her head and looked at Gustus from her shoulder. "Why do you trust her?" Gustus asked as he knew she was talking about Vasilisa Guzmán. "Because she doesn't think like Skaikru. She is different." Lexa said as she explained her reasons. Inside, Lexa trusted Vasilisa's word, more than she should. And that's what scared her. "This could kill our coalition." Gustus said but Lexa knew better. "Our coalition, or me?" Lexa asked, she knew he only wanted to protect her, and not just being his Commander.

"You are the coalition, Commander." Gustus said explaining his words. "Then do your job and protect me." Lexa said as she moved her head to move away from the branches that would smack her in the face. Gustus looked at Lexa before he gave her a steady nod in obeying her before they continued to ride on.

────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 <𝟑