𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, the rest of the 100 were preparing for the doctor and guards to enter the room yet again to take someone from the room. Oakleigh Olsen made sure to keep Kit Guzmán close to her while other people got bats from their bed bunks or poles at that. "What's taking Bellamy so long?" Monty asked as he stood on my far right. "I don't know." Jasper answered for us. "Maybe they caught him." Miller said making me speak up. "No. He'll figure it out. Like he always does." I said looking at Miller from across my right side. "Oakleigh, it's been already 4 hours. The guards will be back any second." Monty said to me making me sigh. "That is true. But you want to know the secret to escaping a place with help. Patience." I said with my arms crossed and kept my eyes on the closed doors.

"Everyone, we stick to the plan. They're not taking anyone else out of this room without a fight!" Jasper said as he slightly backed me up and changed the subject. Soon, the buzzer to the doors went off and in came the guards first and then the doctor whom I hated. "This one." The doctor said as she pointed at Monty. The guards obeyed and it made us defend our friend. The moment in my eyes went slow as my eyes took in everything that made me angry and I felt my hand form a fist while my jaw clenched. "Hey! Get your hands off him!" I shouted before I took out the gun I found and shot one of the guards in the neck.

That's when everyone started the fight that I begun. "Take her instead." The Doctor said as she pointed at me. "Anyone ever tell you, it's rude to point, bitch?" I asked rudely while I glared at him before I was roughly brought to my feet and shoved to the hallway. "As soon as we're in the lab, I want her prepped. We start immediately." Doctor said as the Guard to her right spoke on his radio. As she swiped her key card to open the elevator, the guard that just talked on his radio started choking and his skin turning ripe red. "Radiation. We need to get out of here." Doctor said as she started to do that same as well as the guards that held me. I looked over at the air vent and thought of one person. "Bellamy." I smirked.

I ran back to the others and shouted for them to start the plan, asap. "Let's go! This is our chance! Now!" I shouted while everyone ran down the corner where I stood. "Monty, get the camera. Miller, get the guns." Jasper said as he met up with me, my eyes noticed the bitch doctor that hurt my best friend. I saw her enter the elevator and I snapped before it could get close to closing. I blocked the closing doors and tilted my head at the doctor. "Where were you going?" I asked sarcastically while I felt the others stand around me as we watched her skin start to peel like sandpaper rubbing against her face. "No, you can't." The Doctor said as she backed away. "I hope you know you're incredibly special to us." Jasper said as he remarked her words to us. Soon, her skin started to peel like sandpaper against her face and her wailing overlapped it all. Her death was satisfactory to me.

───────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, Vasilisa Guzmán, Octavia Blake and Ragnar Lothbrok had ran through the dark forest to get to Tondc where they head and slightly saw the missiles that were sent from Mount Weather. Climbing up the scattered cement and dislocated ground, the looks of Tondc were revealed to show nothing but burnt branches, cement and flames of fire connected to all of it mixed with wails and cries of pain from the remaining people of the village. Vasilisa eyes were glassy as she noticed grounders holding onto dead bodies or the bodies just lying on the ground. That's when Vasilisa's eyes widened. "Mom." I whisper before I ran into the wreckage. "Mom!" I shouted as I searched for her.

I tripped on something and looked my leg to find it was an arm. I recognized it instantly and moved the plank of cement over the body to have my breathing hitch and catch in my throat. "Mom. No, no, no. Mama!" I shouted as I cupped her knocked out but looking dead face. I placed my ear on her chest and felt her breathing. "Mom, your okay. Your okay. I'm gonna help you. Don't your dare on me either." I said as I spoke to her and pushed with all my might to get the cement off her, that's when I felt help. I looked to find it was a grounder I didn't know. "Chof. Thank you." I said and he nodded to me before walking off. "I need bandages." I heard Nyko shout who was holding onto a knocked out, dirty and bloody grounder.

I ran when I heard a faint clanging. "Where are my sons!" I heard Ragnar shout as he looked around. "Abby, you have to help my Mom. Please, help her." I begged with tears stained on my cheeks and my eyes red. "I'll get to her as fast as I can." Abby said but I couldn't say anything when she ran to help someone else. "Hey, listen, you moms gonna be okay. She strong." Octavia told me as she touched my arm. "You should know, Octavia. She's the only family I have right now. I can't lose her. Not now." I said as I started sobbing in her hug, she rubbed my back and shushed me softly. "Lisa! I found them!" I heard Ragnar shouted in the distance. I ran to find him and that's when I found him with Kali and Summer along with Irgun and the boys. I sighed relieved at the moment and ran to them. We pulled each other into a hug. "Are you okay?" I asked through my sobs. "Yeah, we're alright." Kali said with her voice grouchy.

That's when we regrouped with Ragnar to find him pulling Indra out from under a wall of cement. "Put me down, Reaper!" Indra hissed as she came out from Ragnar's hold. She was able to stand up and look around to see the setting of Tondc. Suddenly, Indra was shoot with a bullet making me catch her from falling harsh on the ground. "Sniper!" I shouted making others duck. "Lisa, take them and go." Ragnar said while the boys led me to another hiding place with Octavia being pulled by Irgun to follow us.

I had watched as others were close to getting shot to shot dead. "We're trapped." Octavia said as she watched from between Irgun and Floki. "I say we use the Sky Girls to draw fire." Atohl whom I had saved his ass from Reaper Ragnar. "You got a problem?" Octavia asked while I glared at him. "Yes. You are the bringers of death." Atohl said making me snap. "You wanna see my bringer of death? If not, I'd advise your to shut the fuck up." I hissed ready to snap while my glare got even more heated. I felt a hand on my shoulder for it to be Irgun. "Atohl, unless Yu don a geimbreika gon escape  sniper, speak nau. Atohl, unless you have a plan to escape the sniper, speak now." Irgun said as he tested him making him shut up. I was gonna get the people I could gather out of the wreckage, if it were the last thing I do.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐋𝐒𝐄𝐍 + 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐙𝐌𝐀́𝐍 = 𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒