𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 were currently tracking to find foot tracks. The occasionally had small talks or jokes while keeping an eye out for any grounders and had caught a couple small animals once in a while. "KK, I think you lost the track." Oaks said as we were following her way. "No, no, no, no. I know what I'm doing, Finn taught me the basic physics of tracking." Kali said making the three of us share a glance.

"Basic physics? Kali, you've never taken basic physics with everything you know with mechanic techno brain!" Summer said making me snicker and laugh out loud. "Fuck you, Black, it's like when you took a leap and saved Leigh from that Panther." Kali said since she changed since that heroic movement. "Whatever, I'll let that slide." Sums said waving it off and we continue to walk out. Suddenly we hear a twig snap and grounders attacked.

They noticed out Oakleigh and Kali first since they had the guns. "Shit!" I shouted before I was elbowed in the face making me fall back and on the ground. My vision was blurry when Summer got knocked out as well. I soon had three grounders above me, one standing out. Anya. I went black and didn't know what was about to happen now.

───────────────────────────

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 a bag over my head that was snapped off and Anya sat in front of me while the grounder in the room left. "Where are my friends?" I asked when I noticed I was in a very dirty room far from the woods. "They're still knocked out. In the woods." Anya said swiftly as she looked at me. "You left them there?" I asked leaning in with my eyebrows. "Would you prefer them dead?" Anya asked as she tilted her head.

"Thoughts so." "Why am I here?" I asked getting past the small talk. "Your here because I simply want to talk." Anya said making me look at her to make sure she was serious and she was, this made me laugh. "So, you did all that just to get me here and for you to talk to me? You know, you guys have a way with Extreme." I said as I rested on the wall that was behind me. "Do you know what Natlida means?" Anya asked as she got right into it. I sighed and thought about the word.

"It means... Nightblood. I think." I said guessing but also remembered reading it in Lincoln's book. "Do you know what a Nightblood is?" Anya asked next raising her eyebrows. I shook my head no. "See, you have our people whom are called the Commanders have the blood of a Nightblood. It's a line of leaders who take their spot in our capital: Polis." Anya said as she stood up from her chair.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked looking up at her from my seat, and since I was chained up, I couldn't move. "Because it is your history." Anya said as she moved her head to look down at me, her emotion still cold, though I could find a tiny smirk on her lips. "Okay, did you happen to forget that I have been living with the enemy. Your enemy I might add." I asked licking my dry lips. "That may be, but you don't think like our enemy." Anya said keeping a hard stare on me. I looked away to the other side of the room.

"You seem to require unattended time with your thoughts. I'll return soon." Anya said as she left after she was called for something. It was a while before two grounders had came and placed the same bag over my head and lead me somewhere. As the bag was removed again, I was in some kind of open arena. "It seems I cannot tell you who you are, but show you." Anya said as she had held two swords and threw one for me. I caught it effortlessly and suddenly blocked a quick attack by Anya.

We had started fighting, or what looked training until she had sent a clean up to my cheek bone. I touched it and saw my black blood painted on my slightly dirty skin. When I looked at Anya, she smirked and released herself from her ready position. "Your more powerful than you know. Than I know." Anya said before I let out a war cry and attacked her head on. My moves were more crisp and compacted before she wrapped her arm around my chest and kept my sword hand open.

We walked over to a mirror and showed what she saw. "Look. You are not Skaikru. You might not even be Trikru. What other faulty reasons do you have to show you, you are not who you think?" Anya asked, my eyes were glowing. Literally. My once brown eyes turned to beach ombré colour around my pupils. As she dropped me to the ground, she left the room. I was on my knees as I was thinking what happened. What was wrong with my eyes?

Anya's telling me I'm a Nightblood, that I'm not Skaikru, I'm possibly Trikru, trying to show that I'm different since my eyes glow? What the hell am I? These questions had me thinking, What did my mother keep from me growing up? My head snapped when I was escorted back to my cell. As I was in my cell, I was chained back to the wall. I sat down since it didn't seem I was going anywhere until the cell door opened again.

Anya came inside with two more grounders who unlocked my chains and lead me with Anya who lead us. We stood in front of a door, the door opened and it showed the woods, they took me outside and cut the ropes off me. "Your letting me go?" I asked Anya who nodded at me. "Why?" I asked but she looked at me emotionless my like she was mourning. "Stay yui, Vasilisa kom skaikru. Stay strong, Vasilisa of the Sky People." Anya said before she left and the door closed. I looked around before I started running.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀 >> 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐗 𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀