𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 what Kali prefers the unlikable Calvary that saved them from Tristan whom was about to kill Monroe and the boy she still didn't know but didn't care about his name. After being freed from their bonds, more people from the Ark came from the bushes, the first person I recognized was Jennifer Guzmán. "Don't stand up." Abby said as she came beside Jennifer. "I'm fine. We need to get back to the drop ship." I said as I moved on my feet.

"Hey, wait, Kali, where's Lisa and Kit?" Jennifer asked making me tense. "Jenny, there's no easy way to tell you this but, Kit got taken and Lisa she, she escaped before the fight ended." I said trying to give it to her straight and lightly. "Fight what? What fight?" Jennifer asked getting worried. I looked down at Tristan's body giving her the answer. "Oh. That fight." Jennifer said, when I noticed she acted different when she noticed the grounder laying on his back dead.

"Wait, slow down." Kane said making me annoyed that we couldn't just leave. I looked back at Jennifer who was looking out to the woods and I couldn't see her emotion. When I walked to stand beside her she had tear stains on her cheeks. "Jenny?" I asked hesitantly. "I never should have let them go. I don't know what's worse, staying up in space where we were close to death, possibly ending my kids down their death sentence or losing them." Jennifer said as she started crying. I caught her in my arms and ignored some of the eyes on us.

"Jenny, Jennifer, listen. The good news is that we can find Lisa and when we find Lisa, we can find Kit. I promise you that." I promised the Guzmán's mother. "Thank you, sweetie." Jenny said and I sent her a soft smile and we hugged again. I wasn't just promising this to Jennifer, I was promising that I'd find Lisa, Oaks and Summer and find Kit when we fully regroup.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓, Vasilisa Guzmán, Octavia Blake, Ragnar, Lincoln and Irgun Kom Trikru and the sons of Ragnar walked closer to what Vasilisa thought was the sea. "Ai laik vasilisa kom Skaikru en Ai gaf gouthru klir." I said in Trigedasleng as I was starting to get droopy. "Once more, say it." Ragnar said as he was now carrying me over his shoulders. "You know, you still haven't told us where we're going." I said including Octavia who was falling behind a bit.

"You can't smell that? We're almost to the sea." Ragnar said, when I tried to sniff, I couldn't smell anything or even feel the air enter my nose. "No, I can't smell anything. Ragnar, I'm scared." I admired making him start to jog going past walking now. I had started seeing black spots in my eyes and I blacked out. That was until I was shaken awake. "Lisa. Lis. We'll be back with the antidote as soon as we can." Ragnar said when I noticed something large behind him and Lincoln. The statue that was near his village.

"You brought me to your village?" I asked with my mouth wide open. "I won't let you die." Ragnar said while I tried to fix myself up, Octavia helped me sit up until I tried to stand up. "Hey... hey, Ragnar, you guys can't go. If they find you-" "Only if they catch me. Stay alive. And stay quiet. My sons will stay with you and Octavia." Ragnar said and I nodded with no options. He pressed a kiss on my hairline before he left with Lincoln and Irgun into the village.

I rested my head on the rocks and my eyes wide open before Octavia got comfortable beside me I blacked out again. I woke up and I felt worse than beside, I was laying on my side, and started sweating. "She's getting worse, shouldn't we one of us sneak in to try to find Ragnar and the others?" Octavia asked Ragnar's sons. "We can't. Our father told us to stay with you two." Bjorn said as he sat on the white bricks. "But we can get you to someone who can help." Floki said making me look at him. "Who?"

────────────────────────────

𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃, I blacked out again and forgot what happened before then. I opened my eyes to find myself still in the same place but my eyes found a figure near a small fire. "Hello?" I asked, my voice seemingly quiet, before he turned to me. "Hey. Hey, where's Ragnar? His sons? Where's Octavia?" I asked as I only found myself with the Unknown two Brunette and Blonde healers. When the brunette held a cup to my face, I moved my face.

"Drink." The brunette said, I did and spat it out after. "Drink or die. Your choice." The blonde said and that's when I drank the light red liquid. That shit made be fucking black out again. I woke up again to find Octavia above me. "Tavia? What happened?" I asked as I blinked my eyes. "Those guys, they healed you from the poison in your body." Octavia said making me sit up again. "Good. Your awake." The blonde said when he noticed me.

"Who the hell are you? And where's Ragnar." I asked as I sat up straight. "My brother is currently facing his crimes with my people." My eyes narrows in confusion when the blonde had said Ragnar was his brother. "What's your names?" Octavia asked when Ragnar's sons came back. "I'm Nyko. This is Riddick. Ragnar and Lincoln are my friends. That's why I helped you." Nyko introduced themselves and explained his reason. I didn't exactly need Riddick's explanation.

"You stand. Good. Because now you should run. Because he helped you, our clan is vulnerable. If the reapers come, we can't even fight them off." Nyko said when he went to walk off. "Wait, wait. Your saying that all three of them got caught?" I asked and both Nyko and Riddick agreed. "Wa- hey. They'll kill them if we don't stop them. Please, they're your friends and he your brother. We have to do something." I said looking between the two healers.

"We did do something. I saved your life. Now run." Nyko said making me scoff a sigh. I gulped before I grabbed a stone and slammed it against Nyko's head knocking him out but slightly conscious. "Thank you for saving my life, but I need you to help me save three more." I said before I took the blade off the ground and pointed it at Riddick who didn't move. "If he's really your brother, you'll help me get him out there." I said while I picked up Nyko and roped him up. Riddick did nothing but raise his head before coming with us.

"What did we miss?" Ivar asked when he crawled through the tall grass with his brothers whom saw the new situation that I out Nyko, Riddick and slightly Octavia in. "We're getting your father back." I said but did conclude that about Irgun and Lincoln. I was gonna save them and were leave like we planned. I had made it to the Clan's walls and placed the sword over Nyko's neck while the others stayed close behind me. "Ai laik vasilisa kom Skaikru, and you have someone I want." I said as I spoke up and looked straight forward.

────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐑𝐔 𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐑'𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊...