𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 with Lexa, Vasilisa Guzmán reunited with Clarke Griffin, they came back to Camp Jaha to tell their parents the conditions of a truce. Finn Collins ran to the two girls, Vasilisa didn't bother to stay in his face as she left him with Clarke, Vasilisa returned to Kali. "So, what's up?" Kali asked looking at the brunette. "The Commander gave us the truce." I said starting off. "Okay, that's good. What else?" Kali asked before I was in the circle of everyone. "What did she say?" Abby asked as she looked between Clarke and me.

"Is there a chance for a truce." Mom asked as she came to my side after we hugged. When I looked at Clarke who was chocking up, I spoke up, getting it over with. "Yes, there is." I said speaking. "What's wrong?" Collins asked as I eyed him, looked at Clarke and spoke up. "They want you." I said with no emotion anywhere in my face. "If we want a truce, we have to give them Collins here." I said motioning my head and crossing my arms. "What the hell are you talking about?" Raven asked looking at me. "That's their offer." Clarke spoke up after I did it for her. "That's not an offer. It's punishment. For what happened happened the village." Collins said making me look at him. "That's insane." I heard Bellamy said behind me.

I sighed. "You got half of that right. She simply wants Justice for her people that were slaughtered." I said shrugging my shoulders while Collins looked down in guilty. "If we refuse." Abby asked making me look at her. "You won't like that outcome." I said looking at her and placed my hands on my hips. "Say we give him up!" A man in the crowd around us shouted making others agree. "I'm not dying for him!" Another said while one walked closer, Raven snapped and pushed back. I simply watched as soon Raven was then taken by the Guard.

I stood with my Mom and Kali. "You agree with her." Kali asked leaning to whisper to me. "If you understood what I felt about Riddick and Lincoln, let alone the people in that Village, you'd agree with me too." I said and I left to go inside the Ark Station to relax after the whole day. That's when I remembered Ragnar and decided to go and see how he was.

────────────────────────────

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, Vasilisa had stayed with Ragnar the whole night as he was strapped down again in his hospital chair. "He's not a Reaper anymore. He doesn't need to be restrained." Clarke said when she noticed the straps. "It doesn't matter if I'm a Reaper or not. They still don't trust Trikru." Ragnar said, saying what I thought in my head. I rested on the wall on my side. "Just tell us. Is there a way to make Peace." Abby asked thinking of another solution. It was getting on my nerves that we didn't even consider to The Commander even letting us have a Truce.