𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 out Ark, Jennifer Guzmán had a plan to crawl through the air vents to get to Jaha and Abby whom were in short air supply. "Hey, you'll need this battery to open up the door to the bay." Wick came as he followed my trail. I looked down at the battery and softly took it. "Thanks." I said as Wick opened the door to the vent. "It's not that hot." Wick said even though I know he was lying while I tied up the battery around my waist.

"I can handle the heat. Don't worry. And plus your very bad a lying." I said as I smirked making his smile. "I'm surprised you haven't talked me out of it. Seeing as this seems like a man's job." I said teasing since this is where the man does the job for a woman. Ha, not with me! "Well, for starts, your very hard to convince and second, your a very stubborn lady." Wick said making me laugh.

"I prefer it being called a woman who thinks like a man." I said before I jumped into the vent. As soon as I entered I felt the heat vibrate around my body as I crawled to get to the other room of the Ark. The reason the heat didn't bother me was because I had something that no one knew I had. In my blood. As my hands touched some hot pipes, I continued crawling until I reached a gate way, I simply punched it causing it to break from its bonds.

When I noticed a leaver at the end of the door blocking the way, I pulled it down to get the door to open upwards. The cool air touching my face and then my body when I landed on the ground of the other part of the Ark where the doors were blocked. I noticed an electrical panel, I placed the battery that Wick gave me and and pushed a button to get the doors opened.

When the doors opened, I sped over and checked the bodies, they all started waking up. "Okay, everyone up. Come on." I said while I was looking for someone. "Hey, hey, wake up!" I said as I moved the female body. It was Abby. "Abby? Abby, wake up!" I shouted and her eyes opened. "Jenny?" Abby asked when she blinked her eyes rapidly. She was ok sweaty and I sat down beside her and let her head drop to my shoulder. "It's so hot." Abby complained.

───────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 in the dark woods until she heard slight talking farther away. She ran faster to the talking. "Where are they?" I recognized Raven's voice. "We'll find them." I recognized Octavia's voice. "There's still nothing. She's not here." Summer's voice said when I was behind a tree and I caused a twig to snap. "It's over there." Kali said as they came closer to the tree. When they were just behind it, I came from behind it. "Lisa?" I heard my brother's voice.

I looked at them while they looked shock, Kit and the others hugged me. "Lisa, is Finn and Clarke with you?" Raven asked as she looked at me, worried. "Finn and Clarke? Why would they be with me?" I asked looking at everyone. Apparently, Clarke and Finn were also kidnapped like me. I searched with Raven and Octavia. "This morning, all I could think about was how much easier this would all be if Finn was just... gone." Raven said sadly. "You didn't wish this into being, Raven. Stop torturing yourself." Octavia said looking at the girl.

"Anyone else hearing this signal?" Monty asked from the radio made by Raven. "Just keep your eyes open." Raven said answering Monty on her radio. "I think it's the same thing we heard in the black box." Monty replied back in the radio. "Damn it, Monty, pay attention. Do you see anything?" Bellamy asked irritably from his radio. "Report." Monty didn't say anything until a screech was heard over the radio.

We noticed something behind the bushes making Octavia raise her gun to the bush and the three of us cram together. "There's someone in the bushes." Raven said on her radio. I stayed between Raven and Octavia as they had the guns. When they pushed the bushes aside, we found it was Myles. "Myles, what happened?" I asked as I helped him sit up. "Where are they? Clarke and Finn, where are they?" Raven asked beside Octavia.

"Grounders took them." My eyes widened when I realized, they couldn't have been with me and Anya while I was in my cell. "Hey, take it easy. We have to get him to camp." I said to the group and when Myles tried to get up. "Bell, what about Clarke and Finn." Octavia asked her brother looking at him. "Raven, I'm sorry." Bellamy apologized to Raven who stood up and away. "We need to make a stretcher." Raven said pushing past her feelings.

"Monty, we're heading home. You copy?" Bellamy asked but there was nothing but static. "Monty, can you hear me?" Bellamy asked again. Octavia and the girls and I looked at Bellamy and Kit. Kit took the radio and spoke to it. "Monty... Where the hell are you?" Kit asked but it was still static. We had no choice but to carried Myles back to the camp and let Monty get back to camp himself.

───────────────────────────

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 were back at camp and were planting landmines around the camp for when the grounders would come back. "Come on. These foxholes aren't gonna build themselves." Kit said as he watched from the gates. "Better hope these landmines work. All the gunpowder were wasting, we could be making more grenades." Bellamy complied as I fixed up one with Raven. "You want to come over here and test one?" Raven asked as she tied up the wire.

"Cute. I need this entire section mined by morning." Bellamy said making me speak. "Bellamy, I understand that the grounders are coming next light but could you please take a chill pill? We know what we're doing." I said and Bellamy nodded and walked off. "Wait, I told you, we're going after Finn, Clarke and Monty in the morning." Raven said as she followed after him. "And I told you? Nobody leave this camp." Bellamy said before the two of them walked off with each other arguing.

Suddenly there was a gun shot that went off near our section. "Hey! What the hell is the matter with you?" Bellamy asked as he walked over to the boy who shot. "I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep." The blonde boy said as he stood up. "I've been on watch all day. We've all been on watch all day. That bullet was one less dead grounder." Bellamy said as we all watched Bellamy's almost panic attack with the boy.

"Bell, your scaring people." Octavia said as she noticed our faces. "They should be scared! The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn and Monty are gone. Probably dead." I looked over at Raven and Monty as they both lost someone they loved.

"And if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive!" Bellamy said as he was out of breath, he shrugged his arms. "Get back to work." Bellamy said and walked off, tired. "Well, that chill pill lasted for 5 seconds." I said sarcastically when I knew it wasn't the time. I got back to work and pushed myself at times too.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 !!