Finally

" What the hell are you doing here? Didn't I warn you to stay away from me? "

" I'm here because I have many questions unanswered and you have to answer them now. Without which I'm not leaving this place? "

" Couldn't you just ask you silly questions over phone you bloody bimbo. Who asked you come here again?" Arjun replied grinding his teeth and giving one or two glances outside the room and then her.

" No it's about our relationship. About you and me. This conversation couldn't have been done over phone. Because there are certain things that I need to confirm through your eyes. "

" What? "

" You are unable to lie Mr Arjun Singhania. As your eyes tell a different story. Now you'll tell me everything. "

" Ok.. that's enough Arohi. Get the hell out my sight. I can't stand you for even a second. Don't you understand? "

" No you have failed miserably in making me understand that way. Had I judged you by your actions and not your eyes all these years I wouldn't have been able to spend my life with you. "

" What do you want exactly? "

" What's going inside your head? Why are you looking here and there. "

" Bec... Because Riya will reach anytime soon and she'll misinterpret things. Listen you dumbhead. Today's my first night with my wife. I want you to.... "Before he completes Arohi smashed her lips on his and pushed him inside the room.

He pushed her to the bed and closed the door after ensuring no one has watched them. He came over her placed his lips on hers.

---------------------

Riya- Dad, are you even going to take any step or should I?

Mr. Guha: Don't act stupid I asked you to keep faith on me.

Riya- no... Now will I take action. You please be seated calm.

Mr. Guha- Stop I said.

Riya took the gun from one of their men and stormed out.

_______________________________

" It's not right Arohi. "

" What's wrong? Am I not still in your heart? "

" Riya must be coming. "

" Shhhh... I know you haven't married her yet. "

" How do you know? "

" I'm right? "

" Hmmmm... "

" You still love me? "

He kept mum.

" Say Arjun. "

" Arohi. Please stay away from me. "

" Okay. If you want that. "

She adjusted her clothes and got down the bed to leave when she felt a tug on her wrist.

" Now what Arjun? "

" Are you really leaving? "

" You want that right? "

He pulled her to the bed and climbed on her.

" When it comes to leaving me you are always ready Miss Arohi. "

" Really? It's me who exits first? "

He pinned her hands above her head and inserted his head in her neck.

" Why? Mr. Singhania why do you need me now? "

" I don't want you to ask me anything. I have suffered a lot in these years. "

" Will you tell me anything? "

" I will. When the right time comes. "

Arohi drowned herself in the moment. He explored every part of her body. Removing all the clothes on her body he  entered her.

" Say you love me. " Arohi asks panting between their steamy session.

" I do. Always. Till my last breath. "

Thanks for Reading ❤️
Next update soon