His flirting

Arohi was called for the job later by an employee and was asked to join from next week.

On the first day of her job, she woke up early even though she didn't have a good sleep at night due to excitement for her first job. She took shower and wore a white salwar kameez with pink dupatta. Put a little Kajal and applied light colored lipstick.

She went to her father's room for his blessings for the new beginning of her life but he refused to give and insulted her

She went to her brother.

" Bro, can you drop me to my office for today? My scooty tire is punctured. "

" Why do you need my help? You're grown up and independent. Go on your own by bus or auto. "

Her face dropped. She was about to leave when he called.

" Wait, I'm going that way only, I can drop you. "

" Thanks bro"

She hugged him. He smiled and tapped on hair gently.

In the office,

Arohi was sitting at her desk scanning the documents provided by Arjun's PA on her system. Arjun visited her.

" Good morning sir" she wished standing up from her chair.

" Afternoon it is, Miss. Arohi. "

" Ummm...Yes...Sorry sir. "

" sit down "

She took a sit. He went near her. Surrounded her by his arms by placing his hand on the mouse at her right side while he stood on her left. His right arm touched her bosom in the process. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach. She felt weird but she couldn't say anything as he was her boss. He bent to her ear and whispered.

Some staff watched it from distance and murmured.

" Look Arjun sir found his new date. "
.
.
.

" Arohi, I want your review for this part within an hour. Understand? "

" Wha..What part..."

" That I have highlighted in the doc. Just check it. "

" Oh..okay..Okay Sir, within an hour. "

After an hour,

His PA entered his cabin.

" Sir, You called me? "

" Yes, get me Miss Arohi's full bio data, not her resume. "

" Okay sir "

" And "

" Yes Sir? "

" Did you find any more information about that journalist. What was her name? Aman? "

" Sir Ajay, we are trying sir. "

" Okay, you may leave. "

He left when Arohi entered.

" Come in beautiful..Sit. "

" Sir here's your review. I have jotted down all the important points and my views on them.."

He got up from his chair. Went towards her and leaned on the table opposite her.

" Are you sure you haven't missed out anything. "

" No I haven't... "

" You did.."

" What sir..."

He brushed his hands through her cheeks to touch her ear.

" Nice ear rings.. Was thinking of gifting one such pair to my cousin on her birthday. "

" What? Sir you have called me for an important work."

" Yup..Coming to the point. What's your view. "

" about what? "

He kept his hands on her armrests and pulled her chair closer. Her heart started thumping fast.

" As if you don't know what I mean or you are acting innocent. Don't be so ignorant Miss. Arohi. "

She got her chair rid of him and stood up.

" You're trying to flirt with me from the very beginning. I'm not that kind of a girl. I don't like all this. "

" Okay girl, fine. Sit down. Let's be serious. Hmmm... Your last review needs a bit improvement. Go get it done."

" When did you read it? "

" Oh miss.. I'm Arjun Singhania. I just need to scan once. "

" Genius " she thought in mind.

" I know Miss Arohi...Need not mention. "

" Huhh...??"

" Every girl compliment me with that. You may go home now. "

Be winked at her. Before leaving she turned again to look at him, who was busy with some file. She blushed while she smiled and left.

Thanks for reading. It was a boring update I know. Story will progress slowly.