Bizarre tasks

" Are you sure Arjun? Aren't you overconfident? "

" Not at all... Tell me what I have to do. I can do anything for you. "

" Fine Arjun...Then listen... Three months. You have to do whatever I say. Failing to obey me would  result in failing in your loyalty. "

" I won't fail. Tell me... "

" First of all... Tell me who's the most close to your heart since your childhood. "

" My dad obviously. I can do anything for him "

" Great... Call him and break all your relations with him. "

" What? How can you say that Arohi. Knowing that he's my life you want me to do this. "

" Yes... I know I'm being harsh. But think... is it anything in front of what you have done to me? Can I trust you like before just like that? "

" I know Arohi...But he's my Dad... Please ask me for my life instead. I love him a lot. "

" I knew you'll fail in the first task only. It was expected. "

After a moment of pause.

" I'm ready..."

He calls his father...

" Hello Dad... "

" Hi beta... How're you? "

" That's none of your business. You and mom never had time for me to think about my wellness. So no need of that fakeness. I wanted to tell you that I'm giving up my share of property. From now I have nothing to do with that house. " Arjun said with straight face.

Arohi felt bad for his condition but chose to hide it from him.

" Arjun, what are you saying? You have right in that property. You didn't receive as an endowment. It's all earned by you only. And why are you angry on us? What wrong I did son? "

" Nothing Dad... I can't explain anything more than this. And since you say I have my efforts in building up your empire, I'm only taking a company in Bangalore and an apartment here. Good bye. "

He hung up the call.

" Is that fine Arohi? What next I have to do? I don't think I have anything left to give up on... "

" I'll tell you later. "

" Okay... "

He entered the washroom and cried his heart out. Arohi could understand his state but wasnt able to console him.

In midnight... Arohi called Arjun who was in deep slumber. He woke up with red and swollen eyes caused due to crying.

" Come inside. It's raining. You'll catch cold again. "

" No it's fine... "

" Don't forget you are supposed to listen to me. Now come... "

He followed her to the bedroom.

" Sleep that side and don't try to touch me at night. "

" Few hours ago you were trying to kiss me. You keep control on yourself. Rest I'll manage.. "

" Huhh... "

They slept on their respective sides maintaining a good amount of distance keeping pillows between them.

.

.

.

" Arjunnnn... " Arohi shouted.

Arjun got frightened and opened his eyes.

" What...What happened? "

" Where are you sleeping? "

He realised he was holding her like a side pillow and his right leg was on her.

" Why did you cross the boundary? "

" I'm sorry...Hey! It's you who have crossed it.. See you're in my side. "

" Yeah whatever... That doesn't give you the license to sleep on me. Don't you understand the difference between a pillow and a girl. "

" I didn't... "

" Go and sleep properly. "

" Same applies to you. "

In the night, she kicked him while sleeping.

" God...Will you let me sleep tonight? I'm better in the hall. At least I can have adequate sleep there. Bye.. "

" Arey! Okay I'm sorry. I'll take care. Sleep. "

He finally rested himself after a lot of insistence. They dozed off to sleep after some time.

Next morning, they got ready and left for the office.

" Now today's new task Arjun. "

" But go complete your tasks. I'm the boss here. Not you. Okay? "

" Yeah whatever. I'm doing that. But you have to listen to me. "

" Yeah tell me what is it? "

" Slap that Liza... "

" What? "

" Yeah slap her. "

" Directly say na you want to see me behind the bars. Why hurting an innocent girl? "

" Innocent my foot. She tried to kiss you last night. "

" Kiss? Oh..Now I get it. It wasn't alcohol speaking last night. It was your jealousy. "

" Okay... Don't slap her. But at least fire her. Okay leave that. At least give her a warning when she comes near you. Understand? "

" That's it? "

" Hmmmm...For now... That's it. "

THANK YOU ♡ LOVE YOU ALL