Beauty with brains!

D.K. Singhania and other board of directors with new potential investors were sitting in the conference room leaning on their chairs. Arjun arrived later.

" Hello everyone! "

" Arjun, when will you get serious. We are waiting for you for an hour now. " asked his mom.

He gave a cold look to her and avoided as a lot of other members were present.

" Your mom is right, everyone is waiting for long. When will you get serious? " D.K. Asked.

Arjun smiled and winked at him.

" Okay then let's start the meeting..." Arjun continued.

He elaborated his plans and projects for the company. Investors were impressed a lot with his presentation.

" We are very impressed and we are willing to invest in your company. Looking forward to work with you. "

They shook hands and left.

" Thankfully, we got the deal. I thought we will lose the chance. Why were you so late? "

" Dad, who has appointed that receptionist? "

"Your mom, Why?"

"She's stunning Dad." Arjun winked.

D.K. shook his head and chuckled.

" Grow up Arjun. "

" Dad, which kids does these stuff? And anyway. I'm Arjun Singhania, they gotta wait for me if they want a deal with me." he left with a smile.

In his cabin,

"Sir, here's the list of candidates and their qualifications who are coming for the interview today. "

" Keep it on table. I'll see it later. You may leave."

" Thank you sir "

" ummm...Wait..."

"Yes Sir! "

" I asked you for the details of that journalist. Did you get it. "

"Oh..Yes sir..here it is."

He handed him a file.

" Sir, his name is Ajay Sharma, reporter and investigative journalist by profession. Did his course from Ashutosh school of Mass Journalism. His father Devanand Sharma is a retired pgt from KV school. He has two sisters. Both are unmarried. Sorry I couldn't get much info about them. We are trying to get more info. "

" Okay, you may leave now. "

" Thank you sir. "

                       At sharp 3p.m. the interview session started. Around 12 candidates appeared for the interview. Arjun with the 11th candidate...

"Tell me Mr. Arun Kumar. Why do you want this job? For money or job satisfaction?  "

" Sir for job satisfaction of course. "

" Why? You don't need money? "

" Sir, everyone needs that. But job satisfaction is priority. "

"Why this company?"

" Sir, because of the brand The Singhanias group. "

" So can I deduce, you are of the opinion that my co can give you job satisfaction because its a part of Singhania group of co.? Are you sure it's not about money? "

"no sir..I meant..."

" You may go. Thank You."

The candidate got up and left the cabin.

" Bunch of idiots. Get their answers prepared from home before interview. " he rang the bell to call the next candidate.

Someone knocked the door.

" Come in.."

" Good morning sir..."  came a wish from a sweet and melodious voice.

he raised his eyes above to look at the owner of the voice. He was mesmerized by the view in front of him. Those intense and expressive pair of eyes, sharp nose and thin pink soft lips. She was a bit dusky but that didn't affect her beauty. Equally attractive was her figure and height. He kept looking for a minute or while.

 He kept looking for a minute or while

" Sorry, good afternoon..."

" Miss...ummm...Arohi Sharma,  its evening already. "

She looked at her watch.

" Yes, sorry sir, good evening."

" Sit down beautiful. " he asked with a smile.

"Thank you "

" So tell me Miss. Arohi.. why do you want this job and why this company?"

" For job satisfaction and this company is a dream company." she replied.

" Same answer. " he thought in mind as he rolled his eyes and looked at her resume.

" Sir, I know everyone expect this answer. To be honest, I need this job for money. Honestly working in this company isn't my goal but I want this company to play as a catalyst between me and my goals. So that at a point of time in future may be, I would be able to pay back to this company. May be as an investor. "

He listened her answer with much attention while slightly rubbing his cheeks with his fingers. He was impressed by the answer as he was rotten by same cliched replies.

He asked more questions to test her IQ and her phsycological and personal traits

" Okay Miss. Arohi,  you may go now. You will get a call soon."

" Thank you sir. "

She left the room. He rubbed his stubbles while staring at her leaving the room.

" Perfect! " he smirked.

Thanks for reading buddies 😘😘