His Granny

Arjun was doing his work when Avantika entered his cabin.

" Avantika... What are you doing here? "

" I came here to meet you. You're not receiving my calls since you went to the honeymoon. How shall I get in touch with you. "

" I was busy... "

" Busy with Arohi di? In your honeymoon... "

" Please Avantika... "

" First tell me. Didn't you both get intimate in your honeymoon. "

" Listen one thing Avantika... I'm not bound to tell you what I did with my wife in my honeymoon. And you should be mature enough to not ask such questions. "

" Wife eh? I'm your girlfriend and I have the right to know. "

" I'm asking you again and again don't interfere in my married life. Let us get divorced then try to force your rights on me. For now. Leave me alone please. You both sisters stop harassing me."

In the evening...

The door bell rang. Servant opened the door.

After some time Arjun entered the room.

" Arohi... Get ready. It's my grandma and cousin who has arrived. They are waiting to see you. "

" I'm already in good clothes. "

" Wear a Saree. "

" I can't... "

" Why? "

" I don't know how to wear a Saree. "

" Oh god. You're useless pathetic bimbo. "

" As if you know? "

" It's not my job. "

" Not even mine... "

" Okay stop arguing. Let us manage together. First change into the other stuff. "

" Okay... "

She changed into her petticoat and blouse and came out covering her front with Saree.

" Please Arohi why you always have to blush in front of me? I have seen everything number of times. "

" Shut up and help me out. "

" How to start? "

He searched for the video of steps on the Internet and started doing it.

" Arjun you should have started from the left side. Not right. "

" Why does left right matter for wearing a cloth. You stupid ladies have no logic. "

" Stop blabbering now. "

He made pleats and tugged in her petticoat. His hands touched her soft belly while doing so causing him feel shivers down the spine. He gripped her waist and started nuzzling her belly button.

" Arjun... We are getting late. "

He ignored her and continued kissing there. His mom called Arohi from the closed door to come fast. He left his waist.

" She always comes when I don't need her. "

" Your timing is wrong. "

" You don't tell me what I have to and when I have to do it. "

" When you are doing that with my body. I have to do that. "

" Fine. Let's finish it. "

He wrapped the pallu round her.

" I am not able to make pleat here. "

" Then let it be. "

" No way. It's visible. "

" What? "

" I'll plait it somehow. "

After numerous attempts he finally succeded in plaiting. He scanned her from top to bottom for final review.

" Hmmm... Perfect. "

He made her hair and and made her wear her earings.

She went down with him and took her blessings.

" Granny you are here after 4 years. I have been missing you. "

" I came to see your wife. Really a great choice. Never thought you will select an adorable girl like her. I'm impressed. "

" Hmmmm... "

" What a plain reply. Anyways, all the marriage functions were done in hurry and so I'm arranging for a reception party. "

" Granny. It is done already. "

" You call it a reception? For such a pretty wife. You should b thankful that she didn't complain. "

" But Granny, seriously I don't have time for all this. "

" So take out. I'm not even requesting. I have already published the invitation cards. You two first go to her father's house and invite them for the party. "

" What? Her house. Me? "

" Yes any problem? "

" Ummmm... No. "

Thanks for reading ♡