I don't Wanna See You

Arohi opened her eyes and found herself in her own house. Ajay was sitting beside her.

" Bro.. How am I here? "

" Arohi... Last night Arjun's driver dropped you in unconscious state. "

" See... Arjun still cares about me. He can't see me in pain. That's why... "

" Arohi... He's really hurt now. Driver told me everything. "

" I'm going to him. "

" Arohi...Give him some time to recover. "

" I can't leave him alone in this condition. "

" Okay I'll drop you there. "

" No...Thanks... I will go myself. "

" Okay. "

______________________

She reached Arjun's house. He was talking to someone on phone.

" Okay... I'll be there by tomorrow. "

Arohi saw him and hugged from behind sliding her hands on his chest. He ended the call.

" Why did you talk to me like that? Please don't be angry on me. I never meant to hurt you. "

After a minute of silence.

" Please say something. At least react. Scold me, beat me, but don't ignore. I can tolerate your anger not your indifference. "

Arjun slowly moved her hands away and walked to the door of the room.

" Dhonds! " he shouted.

" Yes Sir... "

" What is security doing? Anyone is entering the house can't you see that. "

" But Sir... "

" I don't want any excuses. I need solace and don't want to meet anyone. Whoever comes to meet me send them home from door. Did you get that? " He shouted on the top of his voice without looking at her for once.

" I will leave... Arjun you take time. But I'll come in the evening again to see you. And you have to talk to me then. "

She started to leave holding her tears back.

" Wait Arohi... There's no need to come back. I don't want to see you again. "

" Arjun please don't say that. I have made a mistake and I apologise. Please give a chance at least. "

" Your one mistake has snatched my life from me. How many times did I warn you? Did you care to listen? Why are you here now? All these talks are anyways baseless now. ITS OVER NOW! "

" What over Arjun? This is not a relationship that can be easily ended... Arjun...Didn't I give you a chance? Won't you give me one? Don't do this injustice to me... "

" Injustice? What efforts you asked me to take to please you? Just recall them once.. and what efforts Avantika had to take to gain your trust? Some crocodile tears. That's it.  Because she's your blood.  So at least you don't talk about justice. And want me to take your love test? Seriously Arohi... It's two years to our relationship and we still not able to proof our love for each other. Instead of giving tests unnecessarily. It's better to end here. Nothing is going to be proved now. "

" Arjunn... Please... "

" Leave me alone... "

" Arjun... "

" Dhondss... " he shouted

" Ma'am please... "

" Okay... I'm leaving for now... "

________________________

"I don't know how to mend everything. Why Arjun talking like that? Does he really want to end everything? No. It must be his anger speaking. I'll talk to him again. "

She got ready and left to meet him. On reaching his house she found the watchman putting a lock on the gate.

" I wanted to meet Arjun. And what are you doing? "

" Arjun sir has left already. "

" Left? Where? "

" Sorry he refused me to reveal that... "

" Okay..  At least tell me when he'll come back? "

" All I can say is...He doesn't have any plans to come back. So he's selling off this house too. "

I wrote in a hurry. So forgive me if update isn't upto mark.