Evil Plot

Avantika left from the house when she got noticed by Arjun. He eyed her angrily. She ignored and left.

" Arohi, what was that good for nothing sister of your was doing here? "

" Please Arjun. She's my sister. I know she has done numerous mistakes but I can't hear anything against her. "

" Oh really? After whatever she did to you, you consider her as your sister? Are you dumb or what? "

" But Arjun, she has realised her mistake like you did. She too deserves a second chance no? "

" Yes, Correct. But I think I had taken enough efforts for that second chance that too for months  and not by merely crying in front of you. And for Avantika, you forgived her in no time? "

" I know Arjun, but I can't take her tears. Understand no. She has such an innocent face. I can't stay angry from her. "

" Innocent? From which angle? She looks like a witch. And she's one. "

" Arjun, Don't say that to my sister. I'm warning you. "

"I will say. I'm not saying anything wrong. This time you're wrong. "

" But Arjun, she's really repenting this time. "

" I talked to her in the morning itself. I didn't see any signs of regret on her face. "

" Yes she told me about her visit to your office. You're angry and you're allowed but I'll forgive my sister. She was pleading to of me. "

" I don't understand what's wrong with you? Do you even realise what she thinks about you. I can't even mention that Arohi. "

" Forget everything that had happened in the past... I'm... "

" Do whatever you feel like. I'm done with you. Go to hell. "

" Listen na... "

He stormed out in anger.

------------------------------------------

" Leave everything aside and think how you'll avenge them. I want them separate at any cost. This is my only motive for now. I think I have gotten a plan. " Avantika thought in mind.

She got her trolley bag out and started packing her stuff

-------------------------------------------

" Arjun have something. I have cooked your favourite dishes. "

" I don't want... "

" Please. Stop being angry now. "

" Can you please leave me alone. " he shouted at her to which she got scared.

" I'm sorry... "

" Please

" Please... "

She left crying.

It was night, she was going to sleep when she got a message noti in her phone. She got  surprised to see the message.

Arjun entered with some papers while Arohi was looking at him with an inquiring expression on her face.

" Arjun... "

" yeahhh... "

" What's this message about? "
She showed him the phone.

" It's a bank transaction. Can't you read? "

" I know that, but why did you transfer such a huge sum in my account? "

"Take these papers. "

" Now what's this about? "

" Land documents. "

" okay. But why are you giving it to me? "

" For your own company. "

" What? Arjun please. I can't take this. "

" You have to. "

" But I always wanted to achieve this on my own feet. And you are helping me. "

" What help? I'm not your friend. I'm your husband. And does it matter if the investment is from my side or your side? We are one. "

" I know. Still. "

" That's it. I won't take any excuses now. Give me half share in the profit. Or else full share. But you're taking it that's it. Else I won't take your sorry. "

" Hm....Kk... Fine. "

" Good girl. "

He hugged her finally forgetting the miff.

Next Day, Avantika again visited her house.

" Avantika. You're here? Anything you need? "

" What di? Can't I come without any need to meet my sister? "

" Of course why not. "

" Di I wanted a help from you. "

" Yes tell me. "

" Actually. I wanted to spend some time with you. Also I had trouble going to my college from my home. Can I stay with you? "

" I would have loved Avantika. But you know Arjun right? He won't agree. "

" Please di... Talk to him. Also I want his forgiveness. May be he'll forgive me if I stay for few days. "

" okay I'll talk to him. "

" Thank you so much. You're the best. "

THANK YOU ♡

Sorry for updating late. I updated both my books today as a compensation. Keep reading ☆

Dedicating to all my regular readers.