Her first kiss

A month went since she joined the office. Her work went smooth and efficient. Everyone concerned were happy with her, specially her boss. He won't leave a chance to flirt with her. She responded sternly. But slowly she started getting used to his flirting and gradually she started liking it.

A party was being arranged in his house as the company did good in the first month and a good profit was being made.

He wore a black jeans and  black tshirt with a blue blazer.

He congratulated everyone and thanked them for their contributions to the company.

" Enjoy the party " he announced.

Arohi entered late. She was wearing a white salwar. Even with minimal makeup she looked divine.

" You were supposed to come fast babes."

" Sorry, got stuck in some important work. "

" What's more important than me? "

" Not again. "

" Okay, have something. Ummm.. U don't drink right. "

" Yup "

" Okay...So lemme arrange something else for you. "

" No it's okay. "

" ah... Don't be so shy. Come with me. "

He took her to his room.

" Why did you bring me here? "

" Sit, I know you love being alone. Stay here. I'll bring soft drink for you."

He left. She stayed there. She started roaming around in the hall sized room when her eyes fell on the frames hanging on the wall. She looked at the pictures carefully.  A smile carved on her face.

He entered with a glass of juice.

" Sir, is that you in those pictures? "

" Hmmm..."

" You looked cute. "

" LOOKED means?  say LOOK. "

She rolled her eyes.

" but sir, why only you and your dad?  Where's your mom? "

" Hey! Mind your own business okay. Just because I'm behaving good with you, doesn't mean you can ask me anything. I'm not your friend. Don't cross your limits " he replied rudely.

" Excuse me? I'm not the one who's crossing limits. You're are the one. And now I got it, one who can't respect his own mom, how can he respect other girls? "

" How dare you speak to me like that. I'll fire you. And won't let anyone offer a job to you. "

She thought it's better not to stretch the matter. She started to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her. His hands travelled round her waist and pulled even more closer so that there's no space between them. Their lips were inches apart and they were exchanging their breaths.

" Sir, what are you doing? Leave me please. " she pleaded.

" Didn't hold you to leave you that easily. " he said touching his nose with her.

She struggled to get rid. He pinned her to the wall.

" Sir..."

He smashed his lips against her and kissed hungrily. He bit her lower lip and smooched to soothen the pain. She clutched his shoulders in pain. She struggled and beat him on shoulders. But he kept his hold on her firm. He finally left her when he felt lack of breath.

They breathed heavily. He looked
at her and gave her a evil smile. She got furious, her eyes turned red. He attacked her soul.

She smashed her lips against him in revenge. This time she bit him more severely. He clutched her waist tight in pain. Instead of smooching him to soothen the pain she bit him more and kissed hungrily. She finally left when she was done with her revenge.

He touched his lips to find blood oozing out.

" You're dead Miss Arohi. "

He again pulled her and started kissing her passionately. She reciprocated in the same hunger and passion. They were competing with each other for victory over the other.

They finally broke their kiss after 3-4 mins.

" Got to say. You're a good kisser. Still need to learn a lot from me. " Arjun said jokingly.

" I can kiss better. "

" Will see in the next round. It was enough for the day. Bye babes. "

He left the room.

" What the hell did just happen here? We kissed? I kissed him. Not once but twice. Gosh! what's wrong with me. I will go crazy. "

She remembered the kiss and become crimson.

" I'll seriously go crazy. " she said beaming.

Thanks for reading. 😁