And it Continued in Bangalore...

Arohi made arrangements to leave for Bangalore as she had a talk with her friend staying there informing her about a vacancy in her company matching with her qualifications. Her brother arranged for the money.

After two days she left for Bangalore and accommodated as a PG.

One night, it was raining outside. She was sleeping in her room. Her eyes opened with a knock on the door. She got up with a jerk and went to check the person outside. She couldn't make out who it was. The person was wearing a hoodie. She opened it to the stranger to get another shock. The person who destroyed her life. From whom she wanted to run away was standing in front of him.

" Won't you ask your hubby to come inside? "

" Arjun? "

" Yes..Forgot your husband already? "

He entered the house and placed his bags.

" Hello.. What are you doing here? Get out..."

" I can say that... But I won't. Because I have a little sympathy left for you. "

" What do you mean.. "

" In simple words I have bought this flat. Now its in my name and you are staying in my house. "

" How's that possible? My brother has given the three months' advance. How could they do this? "

" That's not my problem? "

" Okay... Give me my money back I'll leave this house.. "

" Sorry? I never took the money? "

She called the house owner and asked for it. He denied to give her money back saying it's her choice to stay or not. But money won't be returned.

" Arjun, I know it's your plan to trouble me. Please stop this. "

" What have I done? I have just bought myself a flat according to my convenience. "

" Don't try to act smart. First of all, why are you here? And why the hell do you have to live in an apartment? That too this small flat? "

" Come on Arohi. How can I leave my wife alone? "

" What wife? We aren't together anymore... What about our divorce? "

" What divorce? I have no idea about it. "

She chucked it and went to her room to sleep.

" Well it's 1bhk Arohi. Should we accommodate in the same room? "

" No.. Go and sleep in the corridor. "

" As you say? "

Arohi was left open mouthed for a moment.

" Really? He agreed? "

He went to the corridor and slept there.

Next day, Arjun was combing his hair in front of the hall mirror.

" Arjun... "

He looked at her and was taken aback for a moment. He stared her from head to toe and turned away.

" Why are you standing in front of me like that? "

" Ummm..Actually...I need your help. This Saree. "

" Do you think I'm an expert in wearing Saree? Why did you ask me. Go ask any female neighbour. She'll help you out. "

" I don't know anyone here. Please... "

He started draping the Saree

He started draping the Saree. Again they felt goosebumps when he touched her parts and got carried away. He held her waist and moved his face towards her navel. She closed her eyes. He rubbed his nose against her belly and went for a kiss. He stopped before proceeding and got up. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

" Ummm... I think I can manage now. "

" Wait.. "

He started making the pleats.

" By the way? Whose marriage is this? " he taunted.

" Not marriage. My boss asked me to wear Saree today for a small puja in the company. "

" So.. You are doing this for your freaking boss? Who is he to ask you what you should wear? "

He opened the Saree and messed her pleats.

" You ugly moron.. Can't you behave properly? You were an animal and you'll forever be one. You can never change. I am fool that I keep hopes from you. "

She changed herself to a Salwar and stopped before leaving. She turned to face him.

" By the way Mr. Arjun Singhania. My boss is a female. Thanks for doubting me again. "

She left.

" Shit.. Why can't I keep  control on myself? Why I get insecure. Now I have to do something about this. "

He dialled a number.

" Hello... get me the details where Arohi is working. Soon.. "

Thank You. On your request I updated this one in place of painful love. Happy reading.