Move On

" Arjun... You do remember I was a bad daughter, bad sister, bad Wife and a bad mother. But tell me one thing Arjun. Were you a good husband either. Did you forget how you tortured me and forced me? Yes I killed my baby in my womb. But Arjun you know the reason. You made fun of my love. "

" After that? "

" Arjun I gave you another chance? "

" So you wanted another chance. Again a love test? Sorry Arohi. That's not how a relationship is supposed to exist. You need to understand we lack that understanding and trust. So its better to end here before we cause further destruction to each other. Arohi. I'm getting married next month. Riya and me share a good understanding and... we love each other. So don't run after me and move on. "

" Love? Move on? Arjun how easily you are saying those words. As if I never meant anything to you? Did you really forget everything between us? I can't believe how a person can change this much. "

" Time and Life teaches you a lot and make you change as a person. Concerning me, I have learnt a lesson that what I meant for a person compared to her blood relations and what it costed me in my life. I had to change for good. "

" Right Arjun you were nothing to me. I can't even repeat and don't even want to remember what you have done with me. But I just couldn't leave you even when I knew you didn't love me. And you're questioning my love. Yeah it was fake. Happy? "

" Listen. There's no point digging up old graves. Truth is I have moved on and suggest you too. And yeah. Don't take it as a warning but advice. Don't try to break our marriage creating a drama and rise the beast in me. I know what you are good at. Bye. "

Arjun left the place. Arohi continued gazing at him with teary eyes till he disappeared from her sight. She wiped away her tears.

" Life has already snatched everything from me. You can't do anymore harm to me Arjun. Even I want to see the beast in you. May be that way I can get my old Arjun back. "

________________________

" Hello "

" Arohi. Had your dinner? "

" Not yet bro. "

" Why so late? All okay "

" Bro. I met him. "

" Who? Arjun? "

" Yeah.  "

" What he said? How he reacted after seeing you. "

" ummm... No reaction actually. I don't matter to him anymore. "

" It's not like that. He's just angry. "

" He has moved on. Next month is his wedding. "

" What? This is too much. Arohi listen to me this time. Move on. "

" I can't... Not possible for me. Please. "

" If he can why can't you. "

" He doesn't love me anymore. He moved on. I have always been in love with him and will continue loving him. I don't care if I'm termed weak or foolish. But I can't let his hatred defeat my love. No.. not even hatred. Ignorance. Yes.. That's what I mean to him now. "

" I don't know what you are saying. But I can't let you spoil your life. "

" Please don't force me. I can't spoil an another person's life. For me it was always Arjun, and will be him. I can't think of anyone else and give him Arjun's place. Bye. "

She hung up the call and rested her head on the pillow.

" What should I do now? Let him go and stay happy? He really doesn't love me anymore? I don't know where I'm. I don't know what's my future. Maybe we are not meant to be? "

What should Arohi do?

I have got my own pair of slippers. So don't throw yours on me. Thank You :/

Dedicating to ambu1008 priya_nishal