First meeting

Flashback...

Two years back...

I was furious at her. I didnt want to see her face. I just wanted to run far away from her.

" I hate you Arohi... You just ruined my life... Only my dad was left in my family and you snatched him also. I cant imagine my life without him. Even I want to die. I loved you...I trusted you... I wanted a fresh life with you... What was my fault? To love you to the moon and back? You couldnt even have a trust on me? You gave that sister of yours priority who already broke your trust and tried to separate us before. You could trust that witch but not me and my Dad. You proved who mattered to you the most. Your family or my family... I wont forgive you Arohi. "

With all the bitterness and cursings in my mind I boarded the flight to London. I reached my hotel there and locked my room from inside. I was hell frustrated. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a scream.

" Aaaaahhhhh... What the hell are you doing in my room..you scoundrel. "

I turned to find a terrified girl in her bathrub. It was really. She was sweating profusely.

" What the hell are you doing in my room Mr. "

" Excuse me. I shall ask this question to you. What the hell are you doing in my room? With whose permission you entered and used my washroom? "

" Your room? How come? "

" 303... Its my room no. "

" No way... Its mine. Wait I will call the manager... "

________________________________

"Sorry maam...its Mr. Arjun's room. "

" So what do you mean its my fault? "

" I didnt say that madam... It was our fault. We alotted you room no 308. But by mistake we lead you to this room. We are extremely sorry maam. "

" What sorry? This is not a small mistake. You guys pushed me into an embarrasing situation. "

Arjun glanced at her on that remark and immediately removed his gaze.

" We are extremely sorry maam. We promise not to repeat this again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As a token of apology we will arrange a lavish dinner for both of you as a complimentary service. "

" Its okay... I dont need it. You arrange it for madam. "

" Sir... We insist... Please accept our request. "

" Okay... I will see to it. "

" Thank you sir.. "

The manager left.

" I am Sorry.. I am Riya.. Your name. "

" Arjun.. " he replied looking away from her.

" Ummmmm... Arjun... I am sorry. Can we have the dinner together. Thats my way of saying sorry. "

" Sorry.. I cant... You go and have... Please come. I will be waiting for you. Byee "

" Hey... "

" Yeah? "

" What are you doing? "

" Going to my room. "

" In this attire? "

" Its okay... I will change in my room only. "

" Dont be so foolishly formal. Its okay you can use my washroom and change. "

" Thank you so much.. "

" Dont be... Its ok... "

He left the room giving her privacy to attend a call..

" He's such a gentleman.... I liked him. " she smiled to herself.

Thanks for reading