The Party

It was the time for party. Arohi took all care about the preparations. She tried to keep it simple yet elegant and standard. Guests had already started arriving. She greeted everyone and looked for Arjun. He was upstairs busy looking for his coat.

As soon as Arohi entered the room she found it in a messed up condition. Arjun threw all the clothes in search of his coat.

" Arjun, anything you need? "

" No I don't need anything from you. Just leave. "

" Here it is... I think you were looking for this. "

Arjun sighed as he finally found that one coat he was looking for.

" Thanks... But this is not the one I was looking for. "

" Arjun... You still angry on me. Don't vent out your frustration on these clothes at least. "

" Fine... I'll clear the mess myself. You don't need to bother. "

" That's not the point. Let it be. We'll talk about it later. You please join the party. Everyone is waiting for you. "

" Hmmmm.... "

She rolled her eyes and walked out leaving a sigh.

The party was going smoothly.  Many business personalities attended the party and congratulated him and few made their mind to join hands with The Singhanias and make their alliance strong with them.

Everything was fine till the black cat crossed the path. She was here to ruin everything. Arjun's smile faded away as he witnessed her entering the party. He cringed his face and looked at Arohi scornfully. She lowered her lashes sensing his anger.

" This party is best place to carry out my plans. But how? " Avantika thought.

She eyed on his Dad. He had kept his phone on a table and was having a glass of wine.

" Perfect. "

She went near him.

" Hi uncle. How are you doing? Sorry I couldn't have a proper conversation with you. "

" Oh.. I'm good. "

She slowly took the phone from the table without getting caught and hid in her pocket.

" Okay uncle. I shall go and help out di. "

"Sure. "

She left from there when he realised his phone wasn't there. He searched for it in every place.

" Arjun, have you seen my phone? It was on the table only. Now I can't find. "

" Where can it go? Here everyone is affluent and won't steal your phone... aa.. except one. "

He looked at Avantika.

" Dad. Your phone. It was on the table only. "

" Thanks Arohi... "

Party was on the verge of concluding when Arjun and Arohi heard a shout from their room. Avantika came running to Arohi in half torn clothes and makes up smudged up.

" Avantika. What's wrong? Who did this to you. "

" Di... I can't... " she said in between her fake sobs.

" Who did this. Tell me. " Arohi shouted.

Arjun looked at her with frowned and doubtful look. He sensed already she was upto something and know very well this is a part of her plan.

" Tell me who did this. "

" No... No one will trust me. "

" I'll trust you. Every one will trust you. Tell me what happened? "

" Di... It's... Your father in law who attacked me. "

" What? Now that's the lowest level you could stoop down to. Only this was left? " Arjun finally lost his patience.

" Arjun please. It's about a woman's dignity. "

" Dignity my foot. "

" Di.. Trust me. I m not lying. He's sending me bizarre messages since I entered the party. He said I'm looking sexy and hot. He wants to f**k and all that. "

" She's lying. My Dad can never do that. I know him. "

" You think a woman can lie in this matter? Don't be blind Arjun. "

" I'm blind? Really? Did you forget she's the same girl who flashed her own sister's intimate video online. I won't mind believing that this girl can go to any extent to take her revenge. "

He shouted to which people standing there started gossiping. Arohi looked around and felt embarrassed.

" Arjun... Stop beating a dead horse. "

" Di... If you have doubt on me see this messages in my phone. His Dad sent me. "

Arohi checked and showed it to Arjun.

" What's this now? "

Arjun checked.

" Isn't it your Dad's no Arjun? "

" Yes.. It is but. I believe. It's all her plan. Please don't trust her. "

" Arjun you can't avoid the truth. "

His Dad climbed down the stairs in drunk state.

" Arjun, son what's happening? Party isn't over yet? "

He held his Dad from shoulders. His Dad looked at the people gazing at him and then looked at Arohi who had rage in her eyes for reason unknown to him.

" I'll sue you in court Mr. Singhania. " Arohi said.

THANK YOU ♡