Kidnap

" What are you saying Akhil? "

" Riya I have searched for her in every possible place but she's nowhere to be found. What should I do now? I'm scared. "

" I'm coming... "

" Yes.. bring Arjun. "

" Yeahh.. oh.. he has gone abroad for meeting. I forgot. "

" Oh yeah. You come. "

" Okay wait. "

___________________________

Arohi was thrown on the ground hurting her knees.

" Ouch... "

" Did it hurt? "

" Arjun... "

" I want to see you in pain... That's what you deserve. "

" Why? I thought someone doesn't care about my existence. "

" I don't care whether you leave or die until and unless you invade my life. I have warned you to stay away but you are always barging in. I hate you. Don't you understand? "

" I understand. Actually you know what? You are not concerned about Akhil. You are just insecure and jealous. "
Arjun widened his eyes. They were filled with anger and disbelief.

" What do you mean? Jealousy and insecurity? For you? "

" Yes.. you are Mr. Arjun Singhania. You just can't accept if your ex wife moves on from you and settle with someone else. You think of me as a possession. "

" Possession? Really? What exactly made you think like that? I have already said and I'm again saying. It's all for Akhil. He's an innocent and kind hearted guy and deserves a girl like him and not a wicked one like you. "

" If it was so you would have been explaining all this stuff to Akhil right now in place of forcing me. "

" Don't try to be over smart. "

" That's what you are trying to be. "

" You're boiling my blood now. Don't make me forget that you are woman. "

" Oh... As if you haven't forgotten that long ago. That's why you are mishandling me in every way. From day one you have never given me peace. Still I found my love and happiness in you. What I got in return? Only pain. Physically and mentally. "

" So who asked you to be there with me? "

" Again asking the same question for which I have answered for n times? Why do you think I went through everything for you? "

" Of course for my property. "

" Really Arjun? Really? Why did you followed me to Bangalore when you never had a trust on me? "

" I was fool to trust you. Now I know your intentions and I have known why you killed my blood inside you. He could have come in your way. "

Arohi couldn't hear anymore and started smacking on his chest while he tried to get hold of her hands...

" Stop it stop it. Enough you have blamed me. What do you want to prove? That I'm a prostitute? Have I ever asked anything from you? "

He held her hands and pulled het closer.

" You never asked. You tricked me in a way that I had transfered a good part of my property in your name. Remember the company for which you are here is all because of mine. "

" I never denied Arjun. You want that property back. I'll arrange money from any where but don't pass judgements on me. I never tricked on anyone. It was always my hard work. "

" Hard work ah? "

" Arjun stop it. You better kill me than hurting my dignity every time. I'm tired of this. Proving my love and loyalty. If you don't have trust on me. Let me go. You care about Akhil right? Fine I won't marry if that makes you happy. But never come in my way if I move on with someone else. I need an end to all this. "

" So you will catch another prey? You're a... I have no words left for you. Now only you were talking about loyalty and love? "

" First ask yourself Arjun. Was it a love from your side? You couldn't stand when I didn't support you. Think what I was going through when you cheated on me twice and still I loved you. I guess it was never love. You never loved me. You only loved my body. From your side it was just a physical relationship. Lust. That's it. "

His anger had no bounds now. His eyes showed rage. He stamped a hard slap on her face and she was on the floor in the next moment.

" Say that again I'll prove that to you. "

" You are lusty. That's it. "

He pulled her up by clutching her hair and threw her on bed.

" Arjun stop it. "

" It was Lust right. I'll prove what is called Lust. "

Don't bash me. Huhu.. :,(