Surprise?

"For marriage? "

" Yes I have realised my mistake. Give me a chance to correct it. "

Arohi was in a confused state of mind. She wasn't able to understand what exactly he's trying to say.

" If he's really sorry I can give him a chance." she thought.

" Arohi, Please come with me to my house. I have a surprise for you. "

He held her hand and took her to his house. In between Sweety kept juggling between her thoughts.

" He raped you last night and you are trusting him. What if he again does that? "

" But he really seems sorry. I should give him a chance. "

The car stopped outside his house. They entered the house.

" Why is it so dark here? "

He cupped her face and inched closer. At first she hesitated.

" I know it's hard for you after last night incident. But give me a chance. "

She touched her lips with his. The lights were on. He immediately pushed her.

" What the hell were you trying to do you despo? "

" Arjun? "

She looked around to find his family members and office colleagues were present there. She was perplexed.

" What's going on here? " his mom asked.

" Look at this girl. She's after me for a long time. Last night she was even blackmailing me to sleep with her. " he replied.

" So the video that went viral today was done by her only? " his Dad asked.

" Yes Dad. She's the one behind it. "

" What video? " she asked being confused.

" Don't try to act so innocent. You clearly know what we are talking about exactly. "

" Why did you even call her here Arjun? " his dad asked again.

" To explain her not chase me as I'm already committed to someone for marriage? "

She looked at him surprisingly.

" Yes I'm getting married to Avantika. We will get engaged soon."

" Avantika? Whh..what? "

" Yes Avantika. My girlfriend for four years now. Coincidentally your sister too. "
.

.

.

" I'm so sorry babe. You couldn't succeed in your plan to loot me. Ummm... but I have plan. I will make your contact with some of my friends. You might try any of them or all of them. As you wish."

All the staff murmured about her. She felt embarrased. She was sleeping with her own sister's boyfriend all this while. She wiped away the traces of tears from her cheeks.

" No..I can't let this marriage happen. " she thought.

Thanks for reading. Did you like the twist?