Announcement

Mr. Guha was doing something in his phone when stormed in and closed the door with bang.

" Dad... I told you to take a step on Akhil and Arohi's matter. "

" What happened princess? "

" Your princess is being cheated on. And it's all because of you. "

" What have I done? "

" I don't know anything. Today itself you're announcing their marriage in front of everyone. "

" How can I do that without consulting Arohi? "

" Dad you're very much capable of doing that and you know that very well. Don't make me spill the beans. "

" Just shut your mouth Riya. Don't cross your limits. And why do you want their marriage so desperately? "

" Because that Arohi and Arjun are... "

" What? "

" Yeah... They have something between them and Arjun gets angry on hearing about her marriage. "

" Are you sure of whatever you are saying? We don't need to get her married to poor Akhil. I can show her right place. "

" No. That won't oust her from his heart. I won't him to hate her. "

" Okay. I will announce their marriage in today's party. "

" And what if she doesn't agree? "

" I will use my ways. You don't worry about anything. "

" Thank you Dad. "

______________________________

Riya entered Arohi's room.

" Babes... Please try out these dress for today's party. "

" No I can't take it. "

" Please I insist. "

" Ok. "

She entered the washroom, meanwhile Riya searched for her phone. After looking hither and thither she finally found it under her pillow.

" Shit. It's password protected. "

Arohi came out. She immediately threw the phone away on bed.

" Wow Arohi, you are looking gorgeous. "

" Thank you Riya. "

" Okay I'll see you later. I have to attend few important calls. "

" Okay fine "

She walked to Arjun's room.

" Baby why aren't you ready yet? "

" I'm not feeling like attending today's party. Is it necessary Riya? "

" Of course it is. Our friends are coming. And many high profile businessmen are being invited. You are needed to be there.  "

" Okay I will be there. You go.. "

She smiled and left the room. Arjun was feeling anxious and restless. He got up and dressed himself.

In the party everyone was congratulating them for their new life going to start the next day.

" Baby. Are you happy? "

" Of course I'm. "

Her Dad went on stage and  announced on mike

" Attention please. Tomorrow is the day we were waiting for long and finally it's taking place. It's a day of our happiness. Arjun and Riya are getting married. But to add up to the happiness we announcing another event in the same day. "

Everyone was wondering what it could be.

" We have decided to make it the engagement day for Akhil and Arohi... "

Everyone clapped their hands. Arohi was taken aback at the announcement. So was the reaction of Akhil. Arjun was fuming in anger. He somewhere knew this was coming up.

" Ummmm..  Uncle wait. I think you're being haste. " Akhil interfered.

Riya dragged him inside. Her Dad joined later.

" Akhil. Don't you like Arohi? You said that then only we took this decision. "

" I like her but we should ask her opinion first. She holds the right to take decisions of her own marriage. "

" She does. Don't we know that? We considered this decision only after knowing that she's okay with it. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes I'm 100% sure. "

" If it is so. I don't have problem with it. "

They walked downwards where everyone was present and waiting for them. Arjun was giving deadly stares at her and she had no mood to fight them.

" Akhil are you okay with the marriage? "

" I'm... "

" No... He can't marry Arohi... " Arjun spoke in between.

" May I know why Arjun? "

" Because she's married. "

Everyone started gossiping.

" She's divorced Arjun. "

" That gives you licence to fix her marriage wherever you like to? "

" Sorry? What's your problem? Let her speak na if she's not okay with it. "

Arjun glared at her with warning and Riya and her dad exchanged stares on observing that.

" Ummm... Riya. Why don't we talk about it later? " Arohi finally spoke.

" Do you need a time to think on this proposal. Look at yourself. You can never be his better half. Understood. " Arjun snapped at her.

" Stop it Arjun. Why are you insulting her? She didn't even say anything. " Akhil stood up for her.

" You don't know her how she traps rich guys. "

" I know she's not like that. And even if she is then what's the big deal? Everyone is after money in this world for their survival and so am I. Come on be practical. "

" Not only that. She has many other issues. "

Arohi looked at him with pleading & shocking look.

" What issues? And how you know about them? "

" I'll tell everything. "

Wrote in a hurry. Avoid mistakes if any. Love you all...