Invitation

Since I am writing after a good long time...I am myself giving a small recap
So...here it goes...

Arjun goes to flashback where he left Arohi for his dad's death and met Riya... Riya is already obsessed with Arjun and forcibly makes him to come on a dinner date with her.

Riya dials a number...

R's Dad : Hello my princess...

Riya : dont call me princess when you cant fulfill my wishes...

R's Dad : which wish of my daughter I didnt fulfill dear? Tell me now what is it...where can I get it...Dont think about its price...

Riya: it is priceless... Dad you remember I told you I met a guy...Right?

R's Dad : Yeah I do... So you want him?

Riya : yes...at any cost... I can do anything for him...

R's Dad : so it is... I will talk to him today itself..

Riya : oh no Dad... Give me a week's tym... I want to make him mine by my own efforts...

R's Dad : ok princess...But after that if he doesnt agree then I will use my efforts...

Riya : sure!

R's Dad : take care... Bye!

She hungs the call...

Arjun was sleeping when he heard the knock on the door... he goes and opens it....

Arjun : you? What are you doing here in my room?

Riya : I was missing you... I hope you were doing as well...

Arjun : ummm...no..

Riya : its ok... soon you will start missing me...

Arjun : was there anything important?

Riya : yeah... I came to say... If you want you can visit my room at night... I will be waiting for you...

Arjun : for what??

Riya : Are you virgin? You dont look like...

Arjun was getting annoyed...

Arjun : what are you trying to say...

Riya : come on... you exactly know why am I calling you at night in my room... any ways... whole night is left for you to make a decision... byee...

Arjun bangs the door close as she left and starts recalling his moments with Arohi...He gets restless and starts drinking... He gets the images of last sight of his dad...

Arjun : I hate you Arohi... You snatched away everything from me... tonight I will snatch away your sole right on me... I am not yours anymore...

Arjun smiles cunningly and leaves the room...

Hope you all are doing good... Thank you for reading... 😙😚😚😚