Broken angel

" Now you'll understand what Arohi Sharma really is. I will make you forget your identity. "

He was furious. Even after he attacked her physically she stood strong against him. She had the dare and courage to challenge him.

She left grabbing her bag. She tried to walk as fast as she could but due to pain she walked differently. He stared at the door while she left.

.

.

.

Ajay got a call from Priyal.

Priyal:  bro what shall we do with the footage?

Ajay:  what else. Make a video and post it. Give me the details I will record my voice..

Priyal: won't you check the video for once.

Ajay:  what would I do with it? I have no interest in him or his shitty girlfriends. People only need gossip. We are giving them one.

Priyal : fine...

Ajay hung the call and went towards the door of his house.

Ajay:  what's the time Arohi? 4am.. Is this a time to return?

Arohi: sorry bro, overtime.

Ajay: what overtime? Which office makes it's employee work till 4am in the name of overtime? And why are you walking like that?

Arohi: I fell and hurt myself in the knee. That's why...

She walked towards her room while her brother kept blabbering.

She fell on her bed on her stomach and cried her heart out.

" I was a fool. I don't know how I fell in this trap. Even after knowing the repercussions I gave in..I'm not going to office anymore. He will not let me live. I have dared to challenge him but I can't do anything. I don't have the courage and energy. I'm broken now. "

.

.

.

At day time,

Ajay entered her room. She opened her eyes with the call of her brother.

" Arohi...Why are you sleeping till 12pm? Is your health fine? "

" Yup bro.."

" Aren't you going to office? "

" Nope "

" Why? "

" I thought of..."

Her phone rang before she could complete. It was Arjun.

" Why are you not here today? Did you inform before taking leave? "

" I'm..."

" Oh no no...Don't even think about that. You have signed a 2 years bond with the company. I'll send you legal notice if you think of leaving. Either finish your bond period or leave the job but arrange 3 lakhs before that as penalty. "

"Okay...I'm coming. "

.

.

.

She knocked his door and was asked to enter.

" Arjun, why are you doing this. You have done every wrong you had to do. Can you leave me now. "

" I wanted to introduce you to my parents. "

" What..why? "

" For marriage. Come with me. "

Thanks for reading 😘😘😘