Promise Me?

Arohi struggled to escape but she was caged in his arms.

" Where are you going? I'm lusty for you right? I'm lusty? "

" Arjun. I think you are forgetting that you're going to marry someone else. "

" You don't need to remind me that. I'll remind you some thing. " he smiled wickedly and started wandering his hands on her body. He digged his face in her neck.

" Stop it Arjun please. "

He slid his hand inside her kurti and started rubbing her belly.

" Stop please. Stop. "

He got up and undid  her kurti first few buttons and slid his hands inside. He started touching her curves.

" Please...I said stop it. What do you exactly want Arjun? "

" I want you to go away from my life. "

" I was going away Arjun. You abducted me and forcing me into... "

" Into what? Complete? You were not going alone. You were going with Akhil. How dare you? "

He was still rubbing his hand on her cleavage and biting and sucking her neck harshly.

" I won't go with Akhil. Please leave me. I will do whatever you say. "

" Promise me you won't? "

" Hmmm... "

He clutched her hair and pulled her closer.

" Arohi. Listen to me... Pack your bags and leave silently without informing Akhil. "

" I'll leave... Let me go now. "

" I'm not finished yet. "

" Now what? "

" Not only Akhil. You won't move on with any other guy. "

" Why? What's that condition? You're concerned about Akhil. You can't dominate me like that. "

" Do you really want to see what I can do? I think you are well aware of my abilities. "

" I'm not going to accept any of your conditions. Do anything you can do. "

" Okay fine. "

He pushed her to the bed and pinned her hands above her head climbing on her.

" What do want Arjun? You moved on and I will stay in your memories. I would never do that. Do you understand? "

" If I want something I would get it anyhow. "

" Why Arjun? You don't love me right. "

" I have lust on you as you just mentioned. Fine? And I never let anyone even touch my dumped toys. You're still my ex wife. "

" What do think am I? A toy? Stop being disgusting Arjun. At least show some humanity not to the person with whom you spent 2 years but to a person who is a woman. "

" That's what your importance is in my life. And today I'll teach you a good lesson. "

" By raping me again? There's nothing more left to be done with me. Just go ahead. I don't care anymore. "

Arjun scrunched his face and looked into her eyes with rage.

" Go ahead Arjun. If that gives your ego satisfaction. "

" Do you think you can stop me from doing that with your over sentimental talks. "

" I failed to explain u anything. "

He got up and pulled her out of bed.

" Do as I say. Don't force me to commit another sin. Just leave. "

" Fine we would never meet again. I'm finally going Mr. Arjun  Singhania. "

" Just leave from here. "

" Okay. "

" Arohi... "

" Now what Arjun? "

He walked to her and did up her buttons.

" Just leave. "

" Arjun leave me. "

He pinned her to the wall.

" Just remember one thing. I'll finish you if you move on. I want a word on that. "

" Arjun. Stop torturing me for one or other reason. Let me go. "

" You are torturing me. Since the day you have entered my life. "

" Now I'm exiting finally. It's all over now. "

" Arohi I asked you something. "

" Let me go. "

" Why can't you give me a word? Do you want another man in your life? "

" A slut like me, as you always say, can never stick to one guy. Now leave my hand. "

He made his grip tighter.

" Stop rubbishing and reply to my question. "

" I don't owe you any question. "

She pushed him and left the place.

" I hate you Arohi. I'll kill you if you give my rights to someone else. I'll kill that someone too. "

Thanks for reading....