Coffee

Mahesh Babu as Akhil ( As maximum of you voted for him

( As maximum of you voted for him. But I liked the other options too. Had to chose one and one more thing. )

" Hi Akhil. "

" Hello Riya... Hey bro... How are you Arjun? "

" I'm good. "

Akhil looked at Arohi and then Riya.

" Is she the one? "

" Yes. Isn't she beautiful? "

" She's is. But you should ask her as well if she's okay or not. "

" You only ask na. Come on Arjun. Let's leave them alone. We will shift to another table. "

" But... "

She dragged him with her and adjusted themselves in another table away from them. They were still in their view but couldn't listen to their talks.

" Sit "

" Actually. I'm getting late. "

" I understand you are not comfortable. Riya was annoyingly stubborn. But you need not worry. "

Arohi took a seat and so did Akhil.

" Listen... I'm really not ready for all this. I don't know why Riya is forcing me. "

" I understand. Even I wasn't ready to meet you. Riya kinda blackmailed me. She's searching a bride for me for long though I'm not interested in marriage right now. It's okay if you are dating someone or for any other reason. By the way I'm Akhil. "

" Nice name. It's not like that. I'm just little busy. "

" Same problem. "

" What you do by the way? "

" I'm a freelancer. Have to stay glued to laptops and all whole day. "

" Oh. That's good. "

They continued talking while Riya was taking glances at them. Arjun kept himself busy on phone.

" Baby look na. They are gelling well. They look so cute together no? "

He checked them from the corner of his eyes.

" I don't know. "

" Huh? "

" Baby..Couldn't you get a better girl for Akhil? "

" Why? You seem perturbed with Arohi. Is everything alright? "

" Yeah. I just don't like her. She's carrier oriented woman. Won't even give her time to Akhil. "

" Akhil too wants an independent woman who won't stick by him and irritate him 24*7. "

" Like you do right? "

" What? "

" Riya.. we can fix his marriage to someone of our contacts. We don't even know everything about this girl. "

" I know I know. I have extracted every information related to her. "

" What? What information? "

" That she's a divorcee. "

" Who told you? "

" Dad said she puts vermillion on her head. But uses Miss in place of Mrs. So I think she must be a divorcee. "

" Do you know her husband? "

" How would I know? "

" And you want Akhil to get married to a divorcee. Is he that worthless. I'm not letting that happen. "

He walked to them. Riya tried to stop him but in vain.

" Akhil. Let's go. You don't need to force yourself. Riya is childish. You can't marry a divorcee. "

" Divorcee. "

" Yeah. Ask her. She doesn't deserve you. You will get a 100 times better girl. "

" Arjun what are you doing? " Riya asked.

Arohi was in tears with the humiliation. She left the place picking her bag and wiping her tears away.

" Relax bro. She must have felt bad. You might not know what happened to her. "

" I know everything.. I'm waiting in the car. " saying he walked away.

" Why he talks like he knows Arohi for a decade?  "

" Because he's very judgemental? Actually. I'm feeling bad for Arohi. Can you provide me with her full contact details? "

" Sure I have them. "

_______________________________

Arohi heard a knock on the door of her room. She went to check.

" Akhil? "

" Yup. Will you allow me inside? "

" Please come inside. "

" Arohi I'm... "

" Don't be sorry. I didn't feel bad. "

" Actually. I didn't know you are married. You still love him right? "

" Whom?  "

" Your ex husband? "

She remained silent. Akhil tried to change the topic.

" Well to apologise on my friend's behalf I have an offer for you. "

" What? "

" As I have heard you have a startup. I'll be your website designer and developer. Don't worry I won't charge bomb. "

" Okay done. "

" But. I got a client in return for apology. I think I owe you something. "

" What? "

" Coffee?  "

" Coffee ah? "

" yup.. "

" okay "

____________________________

" Akhil. Where are you going? We already had plans for tonight right?  " Arjun asked.

" I'm sorry bro. I forgot. Tomorrow pakka "

" But where are you going?  "

" Coffee with Arohi. "

" Arohi? Why her? "

" I liked her. She's cute. "

" That means you're going to marry her right? "

" That I don't know. But if Arohi agrees I don't think I have any problem. I mean I can think of it. Actually Riya was right. She's someone of my taste. "

After some time he left and Arjun decided to follow him.

Note: Akhil is not any new hero. Its Arjun only.
Thanks for reading.