A condition

At around 3PM, everyone started leaving for their home to get ready for the party.

" Arohi...Let's go together. " asked Arjun.

" No thanks. I don't want others to know you're my husband. "

" Fine... "

She boarded a bus from outside the office. In the bus, few boys were troubling her in the excuse of crowd.

" Please... There's lot of space there... Stand properly. "

" We are standing properly madam. Crowd is pushing us towards you. What can we do? "

They ridiculed. She tried to avoid them.

Suddenly a masculine figure covered her like a shield from them.

" Who are you bro? From where did you come in between? " asked one of the guys.

" Not me. You're coming in between me and my wife. "

Arohi's eyes widened in shock and turned to find Arjun covering her from the boys.

" Let's go re... " said one of the guys.

He turned to face her. She looked at him with much respect and affection he deserved at the moment.

" Asked you to come with me. Show your anger on me to hurt me, not yourself. "

She nodded.

The reached home. As soon as Arjun entered he ran towards the washroom and threw up everything. Arohi tapped his back.

" Who asked you to board the bus when you can't take it? " asked Arohi. He washed his face and came outside.

" It's okay. I'll get used to it. If you can't come with me in my car. I can board the public transport and no one can stop me. "

" Ok fine. I'll come. Stop your stubbornness for a moment. "

They got ready for the party. Arjun dressed in a black blazer and jeans.

Arohi was still wondering what to wear

Arohi was still wondering what to wear. Arjun kept a box beside her. She opened to find a gorgeous blue saree.

" Again Saree? I'm not going to wear this. "

" That's the order of your boss. "

" No that's the new way of my boss to touch me. "

" Okay I will try not to touch you. "

He helped her in wearing the Saree without touching her parts.

They left for the party together

" See yaar... Arjun is going to his room. I'll go and kiss him. You know this Arjun? Girls are his weak point. How am I looking? " asked Liza.

" Stunning... "

" That's it. Mr. Arjun is mine now. "

Arohi overheard the conversation and ran towards his room.

" Arohi... You need anything? "

" Yes.. "

She kept his hand on her bare waist and went to kiss him.

" What are you doing? Wait... Are you drunk? "

" Freaking no... Shut up! "

She tried to kiss him again but he covered her mouth with his palm. He heard the sound of footsteps coming from the stairs. He dragged her to the washroom still not removing his hand from her mouth.

Liza entered the room and searched for him. She left after not finding any traces of him.

At their home,

Arohi was angry at him and started removing her jewelleries.

" Why are you being angry? What have I done? "

" Go and kiss other girls. That's what you like. "

" First tell me one thing. Do you trust me? "

" After what you have done to me. You ask about trusting you? "

" Exactly. Unless you trust me I'm not making any kind of physical relationship with you. That moment you might go with the flow. Next moment you'll repent. I don't want that. "

" What repenting? We are staying together and so called husband wife. I don't know why I am arguing with you. "

She went from there switched on the TV. Arjun came and sat beside her.

" Can you tell me what you are doing here? Am still confused. What happened look at me. " she asked.

Arjun was engrossed in the TV. She looked at the screen to find what is so intriguing there. It was a programme where a lady was giving guidelines for measures to be taken in pregnancy. His eyes were moist. She switched the TV off and went inside her room locking the door from inside.

She clutched her abdomen and cried.

" Why all this happened? Our baby could have lived. Why did you do this to me Arjun? "

Arjun knocked the door from outside.

" Arohi I know I have hurt you. I regret my mistake. I'm not asking for your forgiveness. But please don't hurt yourself. "

She opened the door.

" Can you prove me your loyalty this time? "

" Whatever you ask me. I'll do. "

" Whatever? Think carefully. This is your last chance. If you pass we will again continue like before and have our own family. If not, you will leave from here and never show your face to me. "

" I'm ready Arohi... "

Thank You guys. Happy reading... ♡