No Other Option

I know most you would have forgotten my story like I myself did... so here I m back with my story and promise to continue regularlt... I know many of you would have lost interest. Why wont you? But I have decided to complete it and start a new one as well... I apologise for being this late again.

Precap: Arjun : Nothing... Either you go away. Or I'm calling your brother. He'll come and drag you from here. Tell me should I?

Arohi : what is your problem? Why are you talking to me like that all the time? Either you tell me or else I have got other ways to find out.

Arjun : You're not going to listen to me. Fine... do whatever you feel like. But get one thing. I am marrying only Riya and no one can come between us.

Arohi was taken aback at his statement. She was not sure whether to cry or shout at him. She just wanted the answer to her long unanswered questions at that time.

Present

Arohi : ok... You want to marry Riya only na... I will see your marriage with my eyes.. I m not going to move any inch from here...

Arjun : as your wish... stay here and see us getting together infront of your eyes. Then only you will get satisfaction.

Arohi : yeahhh...and I will give satisfaction to you also... Till now from the beginning you have used me for your lust only. You only used my body and humiliated me when you got satisfied. I will continue doing that. If that is the only way to stay with you. I will do it.

Arjun : that is even more better. You know what Arohi.. you are good for that only.. for s**... not for being someone's wife. When you can sleep with a girl just like that and she agrees everytime without any hesitation then why to make that girl your wife?

Arohi : sure Arjun... you did the same with Riya as well na. Then why marry her?

Arjun clutched her hair and pulled her closer.

Arjun : listen to me you good for nothing woman. There is a huge difference between you and Riya. Just get that in your small mind. Just look at yourself. You couldnt live any relationship. Neither could you be a good daughter or sister nor a good wife, daughter in law or mother. I know Riya will do it for me. Unlike u. Get that?

Arohi : I couldnt Arjun. I couldnt handle any relationship.. I was a terrible wife and mother who killed her own husband's dad and her own baby. You say I am good for satisfying your lust only na. I will do that only. Atleast I can be with you if that is the case.

Arjun : look at yourself Arohi.. You are sounding such desperate craving for s**. Looks you got habituated sleeping with me. Sorry Arohi. I cant calm your *** anymore. This was the last time before my marriage. After this I will be committed to Riya only.. and... you know.. Riya will take your place. And the only reason I needed you will get fulfilled. So..  ( Arjun said with a wicked smile )

Arohi's anger knew no bounds. She didnt know what to do and what to say that she said something which made him shocked.

Arohi : fine Arjun.. Who will fulfill my sexual desires then? I need someone. Why dont you send me your friends here or ask Riya to talk to her cousins.

And that was it. Arjun couldnt hear anymore and blew such a hard slap on her face that she fell on the floor. He kneeled down and twisted her hand.

Arohi : Arjun. Its hurting me.. please...

Arjun : let it hurt. Being a girl when cant respect yourself what do you expect from others. Ah?

Arohi : respect? I think I dont deserve one. I have become a commodity only for your use.

Arjun : You will not stop here na? I have to take an initiative. You have not seen the worst side of mine. Wait... See now what I can do...

For today.. this much only... I thank all who have waited for an update. Specially priya_nishal...
Thank you so much all..
Keep Reading..