Romance of Console

Two months passed. Arjun listened to her every demands without raising objections. Arohi already started building trust on him.

" Arjun... Make me a cup of coffee. "

" Sure... "

He prepares it and hands her a mug of of coffee. She takes a sip. 

" Yuck.... Is it a coffee? Never had I drink such a tasteless coffee. "

" Sorry. My parents have never taught me to cook. They never thought I'll need it. " he replied making faces.

" Go and get another coffee. "

He prepares another one which she disliked again.

After making him attempt for numerous times she finally spares him.

" okay let it be. I'll sleep without having a good cup of coffee. "

" Thanks Mrs. Singhania. "

Arjun gets a call from someone. He excuses himself and picks the call. It was his cousin who had called him to give a piece of information.

Arjun was horrified at the news.

In mid night. Arohi opened her eyes to find Arjun missing from her side. She started searching for him when she found him sitting on the couch hiding his face in his palms.

" Arjun... Why are you sitting here? Why didn't you sleep? Is everything fine? "

She removed his hands from his face to find him sobbing.

" Arjun? What happened? Why are you crying? Was I too harsh. I'm sorry. "

" No it's not you. "

" Then what happened? Tell me. "

" My mom... "

" Yeah Arjun... What happened to your mom? "

" She left with another man leaving my Dad alone. What had I done to get such a mom? "

" Arjun... "

She pulled him to her chest and caressed his head.

" You'll also leave me na? Like my mom left my dad? All women are same. "

" Shut up Arjun. I won't leave you. What am I without you? "

He moved his hands round her waist and hugged her tight.

" Tell me. Should I book our tickets? You want to meet your dad? "

" No... I won't. "

" Arjun... You don't need to prove me anything by leaving your dad's side. I was just testing you. I know you have changed now. "

She made him stand.

" We are going there. Hmmm? "

He nodded.

She held his face and joined her lips with his. After smooching for minutes they left each other letting each other breath. She pulled him close to her and opened his shirt.

" Not now Arohi... "

" It's okay... "

She kissed all over  his bare chest and pushed her body against his inciting him to give in. She kissed his neck area. He finally gave in and pinned her to the wall giving her kisses on her neck and body. He removed her clothes and rested her on the bed. He kissed her neck while moving his hands on her body parts. He sucked on her bosom and kissed her navel. He finally entered her claiming her once again.

He lied on his side still in stress. She came on him and kissed his forehead caressing his cheek.

" It's okay. It's fine Arjun... "

" Will you also leave me someday? Please tell me. "

" No I won't... How can I leave you? My life resides within you. "

" Arohi... Trust me. I never leaked any video of you. "

" I know Arjun. I trust you. That time circumstances made me to believe that. I know you can't do that. "

He pulled her into a tight hug.
" Then why did you kill my baby? What was his fault ha? "

" I'm sorry. I couldn't afford a baby at that condition. Baby came in a very wrong time. "

" This time I won't let anything happen. Arohi. Can we go to gynaec for check up? If everything is fine? "

" But your dad? "

" I'll talk to him over phone. I think we should get the check up done. "

" Okay. As you wish. Now stop crying like a baby okay. Come on smile. "

She tapped his head while he drifted away to sleep. She kissed his lips and covered him with blanket.

THANK YOU ♡