Pink!

Next day, Arohi got ready in a pink salwar as requested by Akhil and waited for them as Riya asked her to wait outside her hotel so that they can pick her up.

Arjun was driving the car.

" Is it really necessary to call her? What is she supposed to do with us? "

" Mr. Arjun Singhania. What am I supposed to do between two love birds ah? Even I need a company. Be little considerate man. " Akhil replied.

" Haha... He's right. Poor kid needs a partner too. "

Soon they reached the hotel and there she arrived in her all time simple yet eye catching look.

" Wow... Who said men can't like pink. I'm already in love with this particular colour. " Akhil said in awe.

" What? " Arjun asked raising his brow.

" What Arjun? She's looking gorgeous no? " Akhil asked.

" I don't know. You decide that. "

Arohi entered and he started the car.

" Arjun... Stop stop. "

" Now what Riya? "

" Candy floss. Haven't tasted for long. "

" What? That's kiddish. In fact, even kids don't eat such kinda stuff now a days. "

" And I'm not a kid. So I'll have it. "

She got down the car and walked to the store. She came back with four candies.

" Arohi... Which colour. "

" Anyone. "

" Take the yellow one as Akhil loves Green. No Akhil? "

" Thanks. "

" Arjun which one? Sorry they don't come in black. "

" Now this is even more childish. "

" Please don't disappoint me. "

" Okay. Anyone except the pink one. I hate pink. " he said looking at Arohi from the corner of his eyes. "

" But I want pink. Because I love pink? " Akhil spoke in between.

Arjun frowned his brows.

" Really? I thought it was green always. "

" It used to be. Now pink " he said moving his eyebrow up then down at Arohi.

She smiled.

They reached a villa and four of them entered.

After sometime Arohi called Riya.

" What happened Arohi? "

" Riya..Actually... I forgot my sanitary napkins. I am on my periods. Have you brought them. "

" No re... Should I order them. "

" Riya I want them urgently. I could have gone myself but I'm having cramps. Really can't walk. "

" Okay I'll go with Arjun and bring them. "

" Where do you want to go? Arjun is taking shower. " Akhil interfered.

" Akhil. Ask me questions later. Take me to any pharmacy nearby. "

" Okay come. "

Riya and Akhil immediately started for the store.

" How could I forget this. I'm really reckless. "

She was waiting for them when suddenly she felt a tug in her hand. She was being pinned to the wall and the door was closed by Arjun. He was in his trousers only and shirtless as he just came out of shower.

In next moment she found Arjun caging her by his arms.

" Arjun.... "

" What do you think you are doing ah? Don't I get your intentions? "

" Arjun please not now. "

" What not now? Am I bloody romancing with you? Tell me what do you want? "

" I don't want anything. Remember it's your girlfriend who's forcing me all the time. "

Arjun clenched his jaw and pulled her towards him by grabbing her arms.

" It's really hurting. Please leave me. I'm already in pain. "

He twisted her arm behind her back.

" Please leave me. "

" Leave my family. "

" I'm not behind them. They're forcing me every time. "

He turned her and in the process his feet slipped and they both landed on the bed with Arjun on her top. Arohi cried in pain.

He was confused. As soon as he got up he found traces of blood on his towel. He was scared and startled at first then looked at her cloth and understood that she was on her monthly.

" I'm sorry... Why didn't you tell me? "

" You're not my husband anymore that I would share such kinda stuff with you. "

" Get up. "

He helped her but she was in terrible pain now. Just then he heard the car arriving the porch. He realised it was Riya. He carried her without wasting a second and dropped to her room placing her on the bed. And returned to his room. On entering he found his bedsheet got bloodstains.

" Arjun... " Akhil called.

He immediately removed the bedsheet.

" What is that in your hand. Why you changing it? "

" I'm not feeling comfortable in this. "

" Why? What's wrong? Show me. "

" No...You can't? "

" What? "

" I mean... It's dirty now. I accidentally dropped my food here. "

" Ohkay. You started alone? "

" Yeah... Where's Riya? "

" In Arohi's room. She's not well. For her only we went to the pharmacy. "

" ohhh... "

" I'm waiting for you in the basketball court. Come soon. "

" Okay. "

Akhil left.

" Wow... Like woww.. You can't share that with her ex husband but share with a mere stranger. "

I'm sorry I'm being late in updating as well as reading updates. I'll try to catchup soon. And sorry if the part wss too explicit.