Loved You

" When will this feeling go. Everyone is moving on. And I'm stuck like an idiot. I can't accept he doesn't love me. "

Arohi continued crying for hours and her eyes were all puffed up.

" Enough. I can't take this anymore. I have to leave. I have taken a lot. "

She walked out to inform Riya  in her room. She was going to knock the door when she witnessed something that she was taken aback.

They were standing closer to each other.

Riya realised Arohi's presence and moved back.

" Arohi... You need something? "

" Ummm... actually..that... "

" Why are you stammering? Say faster and leave. " Arjun shouted.

" Arjun... You're being rude. " Riya said.

" She can be mannerless and I can't be rude? Who comes inside without knocking the door? "

" Come on Arjun. Let her speak too. You're scaring her. "

" I came to say. I'm... I'm leaving tomorrow. Got a call from my brother. He's not well and there's no one to look after him. So he needs me there. "

" Really ah? I can't stop you now. Okay. "

" Hmmmm... "

She left and walked to the garden. She was dying everyday. She wanted to cry loudly but she couldn't.

She felt a strong hand in her shoulder and turned to see the person.

" Akhil? "

" Can I join you? "

" In what? "

" In crying? "

" Crying? I'm not crying. "

" Come on. You can share with me. I am also missing someone tremendously today. "

" Who's that? "

" My parents. "

" Your parents? "

" They're no more. "

" I'm sorry. "

" Don't be. Whom are you missing? "

" Me? No one. "

" Don't lie dear. I can read your eyes. There's a lot of pain in them. "

Arohi couldn't hold back her tears listening his words and they betrayed her despite of her struggles to fight them.

" I.. "

" Shhhh... Don't say anything. I know for whom it is. "

" No... It's not for him. I don't miss him. I don't love him anymore. "

" I didn't mention him either. It's always him roaming in your mind. "

Arohi looked at him with tear filled eyes.

" I know I shouldn't ask this. But... May be it might help you feel light. What happened between you both? "

" Akhil.. "

" I'm sorry... "

" It's okay... We had a misunderstanding and I was at fault. He left me after that. I tried to contact him. But he didn't respond. Later I got to know he has moved on. "

Akhil held her by her shoulders. By the time Arjun came out and saw them from distance. He couldn't see their faces. Neither could he listen to their conversation.

" See... Don't lose hope from your life.  "

" What's there left? "

" Don't forget you have whole life in front of you. Don't be stuck in past. Think about future. You will overcome this pain. "

" Thank you. "

She hugged him and he encircled his arms around her. Arjun who was watching this from distance clenched his fist.

" You need a good lesson Miss Arohi. I'll teach you that. " he murmured and left from there.

" Thanks Akhil. I'm really feeling light now. "

" Told ya? Everything will be fine. "

Arohi entered her room and locked the door.

She turned and found Arjun standing in front of her giving an evil smirk. She got scared.

" Arjun... "

Before she could speak further he pressed his palm against her mouth.

" Ssshhh..  Don't try to make sound or call someone for help. "

" What do you want now? "

" What do you want? "

" I want nothing Arjun. I never expected anything in return for my love and loyalty towards you. "

" Loyalty ah? Hugging around other men and talking about loyalty? " he said pinning her against the wall.

" You can kiss other women. That's fine. My friendly hugs are making my loyalty questionable? Anyways why are we even discussing it now. I think we are separate and can do anything of our choice. "

Arjun made his hold tight on her shoulder making her shriek in pain but she maintained  a determined look.

" Not with Akhil, my friend.  Be with anyone you like to **** "

" Arjun... " she warned.

" What? Girls like you shouldn't feel offended with such comments. "

" I don't care what you think about me. Even after staying with me for 2 freaking years you couldn't understand me or my love. You accused me before and you're still accusing me of being a... You know. You were right. Our relationship was never sustainable. I was fool to believe I can make it work out. "

" Yes... It can never work out with a girl like you. You're a... "

" Fine. I am... Are you happy. I am an opportunist gold digger. Did that give you satisfaction? If yes, then keep it like that. "  she replied crying.

Arjun pulled her closer grabbing her waist. She clutched on his shoulders.

( Ignore the ambience

( Ignore the ambience... )

" The truth is, you consider everyone like you Arjun. That's why never trusted me, blamed me and doubted my love for you. But I always loved you. But I promise I won't love you anymore. You have hurt me a lot. "

" I regret loving you Arohi. I hate you get that? "

" You never loved me... "

A note for my lovely readers. This book is a mere fiction and don't take it too seriously. It has hardly anything to do with real nature of Pranushka... Love ♡♡♡