Blaming and Accusing

" I never loved you. Right. I never did. I begged for a chance. I was ready to sacrifice everything for you. What did you give me in return? Biased Ness towards towards your blood that costed my blood. My Dad. "

" Arjun... I had apologised a zillion time for that. I know it's difficult for you to forgive me. But how could you move on? With an another girl? That much you hate me that there's no feeling left for me? How can a person change like that?  Please explain me. "

" Time and situation teaches good lesson. I got mine after loving you who never considered me above her wicked sister? "

" Arjun. Why don't you understand? You loved your Dad right? Same way I loved my sister unconditionally. She had always been a daughter more than a sister to me. It was unnatural for me to doubt her. I was at fault. She deceived me. "

" And I lost my father. My only support. He considered you as a daughter. What you gave in return? Forget about Dad. You have aborted my baby too. "

" From where's that topic arising? You are pointing out every small things that I have done. What about you? You doubted me, raped me, tortured me after marriage and not only that cheated on me with my own sister when I was loyally putting up with our already broken marriage. And you again cheated on me. You want all accounts cleared right?  "

"I don't expect anything from your side now.I'm with the right person now
. Not a selfish self centered girl like you. "

" Yes selfish self centred. Who was the only one giving 100% to this marriage and fulfilling all your demands. "

" What demand ah? What demand? What have you done for me? "

" No I haven't done anything. Okay. "

" You know what Riya is better than you. Doesn't boast about her efforts to relationship. She's the most beautiful and innocent girl I have ever met. "

" I'm nothing okay. I'm convinced. Can you let me go now? "

" I'm not here to timepass. Did you understand? I want an assurance that you won't spoil Akhil's life too by marrying him. "

" You know what? I never thought of marrying him. But now. I'll marry him only. Do whatever you can do. And now please leave. Akhil won't like to see his would be wife this close to other man. "

He left her in shock. She walked inside the washroom.

" I said that in flow. I can't think anyone except you. My love was always loyal. But you would never understand that. "

_____________________

Akhil and Riya were having their breakfast. Arjun too joined them.

" We have to leave by the evening. "

" Why Riya? What's the hurry? "

" Arohi wants to go back to India. "

" I will talk to her. "

" Actually. It's urgent. Her brother isn't well. "

" Okay. No problem. I was anyway going back to Shimla after a week. I will accompany her. "

" No.. I can't leave them alone. " Arjun spoke in mind.

" Akhil. We just met after a long time. I won't let you go that soon. "

" I can't digest so much love from you Arjun. *Cries*. "

" Why are you crying? "

" Khushi ke Aasu.. "

" Don't be a drama queen. "

" Hey I'm trying my chance on her. Why don't you let me? I'll die virgin. "

" What?  " he raised his voice at the last word.

" Why are you getting angry Arjun? "

" I'm done with my breakfast. "

He walked away.

" I won't let them go alone at any cost. "

" Riya... I have to go out for an important meeting. It might take a week. I have to leave now. "

" Is it that important? "

" Yeah..  "

" Okay then. But keep contacting with me every hour. "

" Okk bye... "

In the evening 3 of them left and dropped Arohi in her hotel.

" Arohi..  When are you leaving? "

" haa? "

" I'm also coming with you. "

" No..I mean. Why? "

" Madam. It's my home there. "

" Oh okay. I'll leave tomorrow evening. "

" Okay. I'll pick you from here. "

" Fine. "

_____________________________

Next evening Akhil parked the car and waited for her to come. He waited for an hour or so. She didn't come. He enquired the receptionist when he got to know she has already checked out. He was scared. He searched here and there. But didn't find her. He called Riya.

" Akhil. Have you reached the airport? "

" Riya. Arohi is missing! "

Sorry for being late.