Visit to her house

" Seriously I'm not going to your house. What am I supposed to do there? I have decided I'll leave for office. You'll go alone. "

" Even I don't know how I'll face them. They are very angry with me. It was only Avantika who was close to me. Now even she's upset. "

" That's your problem...Bye.. "

" You're coming with me. "

" No... "

" Then I'll speak to your granny. "

" okay damn... Let's go... "

They entered their car and left for her house. He was having irritated look on his face.

" Can you please behave normal Arjun? "

" Why am I involved in your family matters. "

" You are my husband. "

" Unfortunately... "

The car halted with a jerk.

" Have we already reached? "

" No we are not even the halfway. "

" Sorry sir. Tire got punctured. I will have to find a mechanic and get it repaired. It'll take time. "

" Fish.... "

" Arjun.. Railway station is right there. We will reach in half an hour by train.  "

" What? I'll go by train? Are you out of your freaking mind? "

" So stand here till then. "

" Okay let's go. "

Arjun asked the driver to bring the car to her house when done and left with Arohi.

Train was announced.

" Arohi... It's so much rush here. "

" Just two stops Arjun. "

" Okay. "

The train arrived after five minutes and they boarded it. It was packed.

" Arohi.... See where I am stuck because of you. "

" Why do you overreact always? It's our normal daily life. "

He rolled his eyes and suddenly his eyes fell on a man who was staring at her with lust.

She was holding the handle with her left hand for which her waist was partially visible

" Arohi

" Arohi. Keep you hands down. "

" What? Why?  I'll fall Arjun. "

" I said put it down. "

" Arjun there's rush and you're asking me to..Are you crazy...What's wrong with you... "

He slided his hand on her bare belly and pulled her closer.

" I'm holding you. Put it down now. "

" Arjun... It's a public transport. Leave na. "

" Yes it's a public transport. So don't expose your skin like that. Some eyes are not good. Hmmmm? "

" Okay... "

The train halted in a station and people rushed to deboard the train. He pinned her and guarded her surrounding her by his hands.

After reaching their destination. They took a taxi and left for her house.

She rang the door bell. Her brother opened the house. Arjun stood at a little distance with an uninterested look.

" What are you doing here? Has he thrown you out of the house? "

" Bro... Won't you call us inside. "

" I have no other choice. Come inside. "

They entered the house. Arjun sat their reading the magazine ignoring their conversation.

" Bro.. We are to invite you for my reception party? "

" Reception after months of wedding? Have they accepted you finally? "

" Nope... " Arjun replied while being busy on the magazine.

Avantika looked at Arjun from her room window. He winked at her.

" Ajay... This article about Mr. Singhal is written by you? Wrong content. You should work on your research skills. "

" I think I have already proved that to you? "

" Yeah... You accidentally wrote rubbish about your own sister. Actually you wrote the truth. It's your family business. Using your sisters for earning money. "

Arohi looked at him with moist eyes. Arjun looked at her and stopped before speaking further.

" Anything else? Arohi? You would like to stay here or go now? "

" Bro. I want to use the washroom. "

" Okay. "

She went to the washroom.

Arjun went to the garden followed by Avantika.

" Avantika... What are you doing here? Someone will spot us together. "

" So? "

" Nothing..."

" Tell me when are you giving her divorce. "

" Ask her. Not me. "

" She won't agree. "

" I don't know then. "

" Kill her... "

" What? "

" I said kill her. Trust me. No one would try to find out her whereabouts. You say she left with an another man. "

" Can you zip your filthy mouth? I insist. She's your sister. Don't you feel shame thinking about her that way? "

" huh.. Why should I?  She has snatched my love from me. "

" Listen... Move... Don't bother me. "

He left to see Arohi... She was adjusting her Saree standing in front of the mirror when he hugged her from behind and started kissing her.

" Let's go from here. "

" Why Arjun? What happened why are looking worried. "

" Nothing I got some important stuff to do. "

" Then you leave. I will come after some time. "

" No I'm not leaving you here alone. Let's go. "

" But why? I'm here after long time. "

" Listen..No one really wants you here. Come with me. "

She felt bad and looked down.

" Okay... Lets go. "

He pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her hair. She responded after a moment of shock and confusion. 

Thanks for reading ♡