Make Out

" Arjun I wanna stay here... "

" No.. You're not going to..Come with me... "

" I'm not supposed to follow your every order. "

" You have to... Are you coming or I need to drag you with me. "

" Hear me loud. I'm not coming. "

" Okay fine... "

He carried her in his arms.

"Ahhh...Please...Please...Please...leave me. Someone will see us. I'm coming with you. "

" Good... "

He got her down.

" Let's go fast... "

" You have opened my pleats. "

" Damn

" Damn..No..I'm not going to let her tempt me again. " Arjun spoke in mind.

" What are you whispering? Help me out na. "

" I'm not your servant. Do it by your own. "

Arohi somehow managed herself. They seated themselves in the car. No one came to bid them a good bye. Avantika waved her hand from the balcony. Arjun didn't respond. Driver started the car.

" Arohi. We need to talk.. "

" Yeah? "

" You're not going to your house anymore... "

" Sorry? "

" Yes... You're not going there. "

" Who are you to tell that? "

" Do I need to mention that again? Listen... I never wanted you as my wife. It was your decision. Wasn't it? So do what I say. "

" I'm going to listen to you? No... "

" Go..Die.. "

Arjun said clenching his jaw line.

After reaching their room. Arjun got a call from Avantika.

" Now what Avantika? We just met. "

" That was a meeting? Come to your office. I'm standing outside. Let's have a dinner tonight. And then... "

" I'm tired... "

" You have to come or you know that I know your address. "

" Okay... "

Arohi overheard the convo. He was going to leave when Arohi stopped him.

" Where are you going? "

" None of your business... "

" When you can control my life. I have the right too. "

" I have not given you any right yet. "

He advanced towards the door. Before he could open Arohi stood in between.

" Move "

He pushed her aside with force. She clutched his shirt while losing her balance which resulted in ripping his shirt away.

" What you did to my favourite shirt? "

He pulled her by her saree pallu close into a kiss. He rubbed his hands on her waist. After few minutes of kissing he realised his mistake and left her.  She adjusted her pallu. He changed his shirt and started to leave when she stopped him by holding his hand.

" Arohi... "

She hugged him and kissed him on his neck.

" I'm losing my control. She's tempting me again. I better control my hormones for tonight. Damn. She looks sexy. Her eyes are so attractive. Her lips are calling me to taste them. Gosh her shape. Her waist. Why is she so perfect. Idea.. I'll tie her and leave. She won't seduce me in that way. "

He pulled her by hair.

" This time it's not gonna work Arohi. You are no more alluring to me. "

He carried her and tied her hands to the bedhead.

" Stay here like this till I come. "

She kicked on his leg to which he lost his balance and fell on her. She bit his ear.

" ahhh... You despo. How dare you bit me. You digged yourself into hole. Now suffer. "

He started biting her neck. She moaned his name. He realised he had bit a place more than twice causing it to bleed. He licked the place, sucked and kissed to soothen.

" Did it hurt? "

" Hmmmm... "

" Good.. "

He came towards her lip and kissed in wild manner. She responded in the same way. He bit her lower lips harshly. Blood started oozing out. Tear rolled from the corner of her eyes. He smooched on them.

" Hurt? "

She nodded in yes.

" Good... "

His hands reached her bosom and unhooked her blouse after removing her Saree. He lefts hickeys on them. Kissed her cleavage and dipped his face kissing there. He continued kissing till he reached her belly.

" Your body belongs to me. No one else can touch it. "

He kissed her bellybutton and smooched all over her belly moving his hands there.

He fully opened her saree. Lifted up her petticoat and kissed on her legs. He covered themselves with blanket and turned the AC on.

" Hurting... "

" No... "

" You want more... "

She slightly arched her back and clutched the rope tied with her hands. Tears made their way out of her eyes. He wiped it and kissed on her forehead.

He rested his head on her chest while she breathed heavily.

" Arjun... "

" Yes... "

" I love you... "

Thanks for reading...