Son In Law

Days passed and she kept searching for him in every possible way. She called his friends, staff, relatives. No one could help her. Most of them didn't knew and the rest refused to let it out. Slowly she was losing hopes to get him back.

" I wish our baby was with us. We won't have got separated then. "

She remembered how Arjun stopped her from aborting the baby but she was furious and adamant.

I don't want you to commit a mistake that you repent later.

The only words of Arjun she could recall.

" You were right Arjun. I'm repenting. I shouldn't have killed our baby. What was his fault? Please come back. I won't let you down. I want you and I want our family. "

____________________________

Sunrays entered the glass window and kissed her skin. She opened her eyes to hear a doorbell ring.

She ran towards the hall and asked her bro who it was.

Her heart pounds every time  she hears doorbell ring. She still hopes that he'll come and take her with him.

" Bro. What happened? Who it was? "

" Postman. "

" Postman? What is it? Show me. "

*silent*

" Divorce papers? Bro? How can he do this to me? "

" Calm down Arohi. "

" What calm down? My life is coming to an end and you are asking me to calm down? I want to talk to him... "

" There's no point no? He doesn't want to see you anymore and listen to me. I think you should sign them and move on. "

" Are you out of your mind? "

" First listen. "

" I don't want to. "

She walked away and slammed the door.

Days passed, months passed. No clue on him. She started losing hope.

" Will I be able to see him again. If yes, when and where? " the only question she had been asking to herself.

___________________________

It was two years since he left. Arohi was somehow living in his thoughts and memories. She was depressed but had faith too that she'll meet him again one day and convince him.

" Arohi... Be fast now. It's your one month in your company. "

" Bro... One month of my company. Arjun and my company. Without him I couldn't have set up my dream project. "

" Come let's go. Today is the success party. "

__________________________

" Good that everything went smooth. "

" Yes bro. I wish Arjun was here. But... "

" Arohi... Leave it... Get ready. You have to leave for Singapore tomorrow. "

" Yeah bro. "

________________________

Next day, she boarded flight to Singapore and reached there within hours. The meeting was on the very next day. It was her first meeting overseas as an owner so she was little nervous. She had to present her company and its products to S.N Guha Co to tie a deal with them.

She entered the conference room and saw a tall dark and healthy featured man sitting at the front.

She wished him good morning. Meeting started. She presented her co it's aspects prospects everything and they were quite impressed with her.

" I must admit Miss Arohi. You are very sharp and do posses a good knowledge of market economy even though new. Keep going. I'm quite impressed. But the final decision won't be mine. There he's...he'll decide on it. "

She turned and was stupefied with the view.

" It's Arjun. Yes, it's him. I can't believe this. He's there in front of me? I never thought I will meet him like this. But wait.. Why isn't he giving any reaction to me? As if he's seeing me for the first time. He's my Arjun right? "

" Miss Arohi. Meet Arjun Singhania.. The MD of this company and my son-in-law.

Sholly for late... and... yeah.. Thanks for reading...hehe.. :D