Preface

Hi buddies. I'm starting a new story while continuing my Pranushka ff Painful Love. The two main characters of my story are Arjun played by Prabhas Raju Uppalapati and Arohi played by Anushka Shetty. I'm using these two names because I was a die hard fan of KITANI MOHABBAT HAI..And at a point of time Karan & Kritika were close to my heart just like Pranushka. So here I stop my blabbering and continue.

Arjun Singhania, a leading business tycoon and the only son of his mother's 3rd husband. He was the apple of the eye of his parents.

However, he hated his mom whole heartedly. He was of the view that a woman like her can leave his Dad any day just as she did with her previous two husbands. He loved his Dad and he could do anything and go to any extent for him. For him his Dad was his life.

Introducing...

Nagarjuna as Arjun's Dad, Dharam K. Singhania (D.K Singhania)

Amala as Arjun's mom Deepa Singhania

According to Arjun, his family isn't a perfect family and he blames his mom for that

According to Arjun, his family isn't a perfect family and he blames his mom for that. She never gave him time, love and care. Gradually he started hating women.

Thanks for reading...

Next part Arohi's introduction...