Engagement?

" I'm not going to let this marriage happen...Nope...My sister's life will be spoiled. He has made my life hell already. I have have to protect Avantika. "

She went straight to her house.

" Avantika " she shouted as she entered her room.

" What di? "

" Since when are you with that Arjun? "

" Di..For 4 years. "

" Do you know what kind of a person he's? He's a philander. He uses girls for his lusty needs. "

" He has never done that to me. How can you say that? "

" Fortunately Avantika. He might not have got time from his other girlfriends for you. "

" Why are you so happy that he didn't touch me? Now I get it. You like Arjun. "

" What? "

" Yes di, You have a crush on him. Since he didn't give you attention and he loves me, You're jealous. "

" Avantika, How can I be jealous with you. I have always gave your wants preference before my needs. "

" That's why you were blackmailing him last night to sleep with you. Right? "

" That's not true at all. "

" Yes that is..I'm gonna marry him only. "

Avantika left the room and Arohi  followed her when she collided with Ajay.

" Bro.. look at Avantika. She's gonna..."

SHATTAAAKKKKK...

He slapped her.

" So on the name of making your career you're doing all this? You're blackmailing rich people to loot them? "

" Bro..even you're believing them? Can I do this? "

" Yes you are very capable of doing this. Just get lost from this house. It's not mine but Dad's order. Leave. "

" Okay bro.. No one is trusting me. For the moment it would be best if I leave. "
.

.

.

After a month,

Arjun and Avantika were busy with their marriage preparation. It was the day for their engagement.
Everyone was waiting for them to exchange the rings. Avantika noticed Arohi too has attended the function.

 Avantika noticed Arohi too has attended the function

" Arjun, what is she doing here? Who called her? "

" I didn't. "

He got up and walked towards her

" Hey you despo cheap. Who called you here? "

He shouted to which everyone present there looked at them.

" No one. I think I dont need to be invited anymore. I have right on his house now. "

" What? Are you drunk? "

" No I'm not. I'm in my full senses. "

" In that case Miss Arohi Sharma. How come you have a right on this house? I know you tried to grab one. But you failed miserably. "

" May be no..I don't have any right. But your offspring does have na? "

" What offspring?  "

" The baby that is growing inside my womb.

.

.

.

Yes I'm pregnant "

Thanks for reading 😘😘