I wont

Riya: why did you do this dad? I loved him....

Dad : see... I have fulfilled your every wishes till now. But also I have made sure you get the best of the things in this world. How can I let you get married to that guy who has not yet moved on from his ex wife..

Riya : he has moved on... He hates her and humiliates her like anything. You have seen it with your own eyes.

Dad : not everything that we see from our eyes is the truth... there may be a different story inside.

Riya : you are just assuming. I dont know anything. He loves only me. And I love him. I want him in my life anyhow. By hook or by crook.

Dad : u deserve better okay? I m not letting you marry that guy.

Riya : then I cant see him with that Arohi again..

Dad : Riya.. I told you I wont let you marry him. But I never said he is allowed to marry anyone besides you.

Riya : I didnt get you?

Dad : Its simple. He has to suffer. He made you cry na. I will make sure he also cries. I create such problem in their lives and create such bitterness in them that they would find it difficult to stay with each other. I will make sure that they cry every moment from now.

Riya : what will you do?

Dad : I havent thought of any idea as of now. But this much I know that I wont let them stay in peace from now. Now can you stop crying and have your meals?

Riya : If you are having some plans then I am fine with but you have to promise me one thing.

Dad : anything for my princess...

Riya : you wont cause any harm to Arjun...

Dad : stop that crap. Dont be a stupid girl anymore.

Riya : please dad. Listen to me for one last time. After this I would never ask you anything. Please Dad...Please... Do whatever you like to that Arohi... but not Arjun...

Dad : okay... fine..  I m listening to you unwillingly. But that girl has to payback.

Riya : I wont stop you.

____________________________________

In Arohi's house...

Arohi : bhai atleast give me my phone back. Why are you doing this to me? I m not a kid anymore...

Bro : then stop behaving like one. Thats it. I m not letting you to let go your self respect and call him. Let him call this time. Only important calls u r allowed to attend.

Arohi : okay bhai... Your wish...

__________________________________

Arjun : after doing this much bad to her I m not supposed to call her. How can I? Should I wait for her call? I will apologise and tell her e truth.. she will understand me and my situation.
    No, after all that has happened I should never show my face to her. I deserve to live alone without anyone's love and support. Yup I should get a punishment. I have decided I wont call her. Neither will I pick her call. I dont want to make her cry again...
     But....doesnt she deserve to know the truth. That had happened two ago...

*Flashback starts*

Thank you for reading... ❤