Cousin

I'm very happy with the response I'm receiving for this book. Thanks is a small word to show my gratitude for your love and support. I'll try not to disappoint you further.

" Arohi...where are you going? "

" Sorry Riya I'm getting late. "

" What sorry? I called you for dinner and you're leaving. "

" I'm really getting late. "

" Wait na. Come sit. Dinner is ready. "

Arjun was having his food silently without looking at her.

" Babe... Tell me. Are you seeing anyone. "

She choked on her food.

" What happened? Water? " Riya asked.

" Riya. Stop. What questions are you asking? " her dad warned her.

" Dad I'm just asking for basic knowledge. Tell na. You are single right. "

Arjun maintained a straight face concentrating on his food but listening their convo.

" Ummm... hmmm..hmm.. "

" Good. Are you planning to settle down? "

" No.. not at all. "

" Why? "

" I'm...I'm busy with my work. "

" Oh come on. Work would go on. Won't you marry for that? "
She remained silent.

" Would you like to meet my cousin? I think you both would perfect together. "

This time Arjun choked on his food.

" What happened? Is dinner too spicy today? " her dad asked.

" No it's fine. I'm done with my dinner. "

He said and walked away.

" So tell me Arohi. Are you okay with it? Actually. He had to come today but. He's not ready to marry now. And... "

" Riya, I'm pleased to come here. Thanks for inviting. I'm really getting late. "

" Hmmm...okay. but think about it. "

" I'll... "

She left.

" Riya what is this? What kinda questions were you asking? Do you know she's married? "

" What? Dad. If it is so. Why she said she's single. Even if she's then they must be divorced or separated. You know Akhil right? She perfectly matches his taste. "

" But you should ask her opinion too. If she really wants to marry or not. I have noticed that vermilion on her head. "

" Don't worry dad. I'll take care of everything. "
_____________________________

" I'm happy that you gave him divorce. Now you can move on right? " her bro impatiently.

" Bro... its really not possible. "

" Why? He has moved on with another girl. Why are you stuck with his memories? "

" It's not like that. You're not understanding. After getting disappointment from that relationship I can't walk on the same path. I don't have that courage or energy anymore. I'm tired Bro. Understand. "

" I know what you're going through but. "

" Don't pressurise me Bro. I am already very stressed out. "

" Okay I can't force you. It's your decision. "

___________________________

Next morning,